Huquo Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Job Brief :
- Head of Testing is responsible for helping organization leverage on testing centre of excellence.
- Working with a strong team of around 125 testers to provide valuable direction and insight.
- Head of testing responsibilities include managing the testing team, planning projects and strong testing capability within the organization.
- He should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. Should be go getter and result oriented.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage a team of 125+ testing team members.
- Bring thought leadership in the non-functional to draw and follow firm strategies around automation testing, performance testing and security testing.
- Work with vertical owners to understand their need and fulfil their demands on timely basis on all three aspects i.e. people, process improvement and technology solutions around testing.
- Ensure zero defect deliveries.
- Recruit and build testing team of experts in insurance domain, data testing, automation testing, performance testing, mobile testing, API testing etc.
- Build test strategy for critical projects right from inception till delivery.
- Build metrices driven TCoE and bring tools/thoughts that can give a firm few to the tech leadership team to drive changes in the way of delivery models.
- Device an operating model which can be a win-win from customer satisfaction as well as from employee satisfaction standpoint.
Key Requirements :
- Proven experience as head of testing or similar role.
- Strong experience of working in matrix organization structure.
- Should be well- aware of Aware of latest tools, technologies and trends in testing
- Must have experience of manage end to end testing projects covering both the functional as well as non-functional aspects of testing.
- Experience in conceptualizing and building reusable test scenarios/frameworks that can be easily deployable and market ready solutions to cut down the testing timeframe of any implementation.
- Strong experience in hands on and hands off in creating automation strategies and brought proven success by bringing test automation.
- Good knowledge in performance, security, mobile and API testing.
- Strong database skills and proven success in managing at-least one end to end data projects in career.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Proven project management and delivery expertise
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Overall, around 20+ years of IT experience all favourably in testing.
- Must have some experience in insurance domain preferably in P&C; in entire career span.
Communication skills : Applicants must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to relate with and supervise teams, as well as to communicate technical content and analytical insights/complex findings in a clear and concise manner to multiple audiences, including senior management.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Manufacturing Industry Sourcing experience is Preferred. Good in Sourcing / Hiring Good in Communication skills, analytical skills and influencing skills Excellent Excel skills [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities What you will do: - Consultative approach with high-value corporate acquisition. - Managing lead qualification and running remote demonstrations, l [...]
Job Description The Senior Systems Engineer - Automation Expert is part of a is part of a regional systems administration focused team, and will be responsible of designing, implementing, maintaining [...]
Job Description We're a fast growing startup specializing in automated training software and one of the very few product companies in the tricity region. We're building the world's first automated tr [...]