Huquo Consulting Pvt. Ltd
- Technical Lead will be part of a collaborative project team, responsible for understanding business requirements, developing solutions, reviewing code, writing unit test scenarios and fixing defects for in use modulesapplications.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and leading team towards successfully delivering projects along with keeping team motivated. You will leverage a number of proprietary and standardtools and will be primarily responsible to provide effort estimation on tasks, develop and maintain code for various SF applications, administer change requests, review code, unit-test and resolve any defects in system along with developing technical documents for the assigned project.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED :
- Bachelor or Master degree in a computer technology related discipline
- 7 - 11 Years of experience as a software engineer
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Good understanding of SDLC, waterfall and agile project methodologies
- LWC, Lightning and customer 360 experience is a must
- ApexVFWeb services coding hands-on experience
- Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them
- Experience with custom integration
- Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls
- Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation
- Strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
- Experience with Git and standard branching strategies.
- Experience with SFDC governor limits, licensing, and SFDC best practices.
- Experience with SFDC Community Cloud offerings.
- Experience with CMS, Knowledge, and custom business processes.
- Familiar with Identity, SAML, and Salesforce cross-cloud integrations.
- Familiar with integrations with Commerce Cloud, MuleSoft, data migrations.
- Hands-on contributing developer in addition to leadership responsibilities
- Scratch org development and source driven development in the SFDC context
- Participating in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Applications.
- Delivering projects on time with quality
- Provide technical leadership regarding technology or project to customers and team members
Additional Skills :
- Worked on SF Products
- Insurance P&C; Domain experience (Nice to have)
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and capacity to work independently as well as in a team
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description: Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years [...]
Job Description Job Description: Role : Salesforce Service Cloud Developer Experience : 2 to 4 years for Developer , 4 to 6 years for Sr. Developer Skills Required: Work experience of 2- [...]
Summary: Spaising Technologies, provides software development services and solutions to our onsite and offshore clients. We also have B2B and B2C products and we are based in Pune. We are searching f [...]
Company Description Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 year [...]