HIRISE DRAFTING AND CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED
HiRise Drafting and consulting Pvt Ltd introduces the new office environmental intern training program for administrative staffs to gain knowledge in office administration with the benefit of stipend with free accommodation facility. We aim at creating and developing an office setup to give a pre visualization of an office.
- Managing incoming calls/emails
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken.
- Communicate with our vendor partners on a regular basis to get our customers the information they need in a timely manner.
- Provides first-level technical support to customers, including receiving, documenting, and resolving customer problems and suggestions.
- Logs and responds to incoming chats, calls, and emails quickly, ensuring sufficient information is recorded.
- Informs users of how help tickets will be resolved/handled giving timely and ongoing feedback to customers.
- Maintains frequent contact with customers throughout the entire support process.
- Resolves issues by providing expert and creative solutions to end-user problems, escalates tickets to the appropriate department when necessary.
- Participates in on-call after hours support rotations.
- Participates in Community Forum activity as assigned.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors or Masters degree with more than 75% Cgpa from an accredited institution.
- Abiding desire to learn and grow as a design professional in a fast-paced studio environment with strong work ethics.
- Strong problem-solving written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with a wide-ranging diversity of team members
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
Perks and Benefits
- Free Accommodation separately for boys and girls available
- 6 month training course
- 5k Stipend for first 3 months
- 7k Stipend for next 3 months
- Assured placements for candidates who excel in the training course
- Ability to work in a complete office setup.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Build strong communication channels at all levels, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan for the vendors Build and execute [...]
Job Description Not Applicable Qualification: Graduate * Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self. * Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in pro [...]
Job Description We are looking for a leader to manage multiple teams and own overall planning and delivery of services to support multiple programs for the Selection Monitoring Program Operations tea [...]
Job Description Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales auto [...]