HIRISE DRAFTING AND CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED
HiRise Drafting and consulting Pvt Ltd introduces the new office environmental training program for Architects to gain knowledge in Architectural design and drafting with the benefit of stipend with free accommodation facility. We aim at creating Architects and developing them in an office setup to give a pre visualization of an office.
- To learn about Indian & American standard codes and designs.
- Participate in a structured on-the-job training program to develop skills and
- Gain complete knowledge in softwares like AutoCad,, Revit, Lumion,V-Ray, and other designing softwares.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment to improve skills and knowledge.
- Work as a member of a design team on multiple projects.
- Gain complete knowledge to work in the preparation of plans
- Opportunity to work with construction document preparation and participate in conceptual design development activities, including making adaptations and modifications and assisting other designers in specific aspects of overall design.
- Chance to Perform various aspects of architectural design, schematic design, construction documents and coordinate with structural, MEP and other departments in design preparation.
- Lear to Prepare marketing and client presentation materials. (ie. 2D/3D representation and rendering material)
- Hunt Ability to conceptualize and represent initial design ideas using 3D software.
- Scope to Research project programming, codes, and or other issues relevant to conceptual & schematic design
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in Architecture with more than 75% Cgpa from an accredited institution.
- Abiding desire to learn and grow as a design professional in a fast-paced studio environment with strong work ethics.
- Strong problem-solving written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with a wide-ranging diversity of team members
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
Perks and Benefits
- Free Accommodation separately for boys and girls available
- 6 month training course
- 7k Stipend for first 3 months
- 10k Stipend for next 3 months
- Assured placements for candidates who excel in the training course
- Complete knowledge of US design Codes and standards
- Ability to work in a complete office setup.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Build strong communication channels at all levels, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan for the vendors Build and execute [...]
Job Description Not Applicable Qualification: Graduate * Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self. * Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in pro [...]
Job Description We are looking for a leader to manage multiple teams and own overall planning and delivery of services to support multiple programs for the Selection Monitoring Program Operations tea [...]
Job Description Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales auto [...]