Anzo Controls Pvt Ltd
At AnzoControls, we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences.
Title: R&D; Engineer 2/Sr. R&D; Engineer 1
- The candidate should have excellent programming skills in embedded C
- Experience in developing and development of multithreaded programs
- Experience in implementing Linux applications and daemons
- Mastery of Linux inter-process communication techniques and best practices
- Solid understanding of Linux boot-time optimization strategies
- Experience with wired (USB, Ethernet) and wireless (Bluetooth, WiFi) communication
- Strong aptitude, quick learner, self-motivated, willing to explore and work across the breadth of various technology areas
- Directly reporting to senior management.
- Understanding HMIs is preferable.
- The candidate would be responsible to lead/perform with a team of 2-3 freshers.
- The candidate would be responsible for the end-to-end solutions of our HMI product like architecture/designing/coding/testing.
- At Anzo controls(www.anzocontrols.com), we are determined to change the motion control industry with our vast knowledge in the domain. We are recognized by the Govt of India in the start-up program and are funded by leading investors of the country.
- B.Tech/M.Tech from a premier college along with 3+ years of experience.
- No bar for the right candidate.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description As Test developer in ClickShare Embedded squads you will: Collaborate with product managers, product owner, scrum team members to define test strategy, release process, design and [...]
About Info Edge: Info Edges mission is to create world-class platforms that transform lives by continuously innovating. Our products and services are built keeping our customers in mind. We always [...]
Job Description This position involves testing and reporting defects, assisting with review of defects for accuracy, assisting with a pre and post testing review for all releases and maintaining the [...]
Job Description NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure con [...]