Meet our Product Support Team!
The most important criteria for joining our Product Support team are:
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Spanish and English
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills, and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced and highly collaborative environment both independently and as a member of a team
- Fluency in social media channels
What You'll Do
The Product Support Engineer is primarily responsible for providing prompt high-quality communication and support for the Sprinklr platform and products.
This person will handle incoming issues following Support processes. This person will also work on other projects and documentation as required. Product Support Engineers deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users. Support engineers will be required to be on-call on a regular basis throughout the year.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Perform initial triage of all support tickets submitted to the Product Support help desk, providing courteous responses, ensuring accuracy of ticket data and performing assignment of tickets to the appropriate group for resolution
- Independently identify and escalate urgent issues, track and report on trends
- Handle service interruptions and known issues, keeping customers up to date at all times on incident progress, including coordinating response, escalation, tracking and analysis of incidents
- Duplicating and troubleshooting product and technical issues faced by clients, working towards a speedy resolution.
- Taking ownership of customer tickets and provide resolution within SLAs
- Responsible for tasks including customer items as well as internal housekeeping, documentation and analysis
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement, problem resolution and workflow improvements
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Experience with Linux operating system.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, Masters in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in a software/support and services environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a client-facing role supporting software products
- Client-facing experience supporting software products
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Fluency in Portuguese will be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Firm grasp of the web and social media
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. [...]
Requisition ID: 287382 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP st [...]
Requisition ID: 283781 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP st [...]
Hiring, Network Engineer with L2/L3 expertise with global support experience Must skills - Routing & Switching, AWS / Cloud Networking. OR - Routing & Switching, Firewall experience on Forti [...]