Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket,
the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The HR Analytics team at KLA translates data and trends into stories that help drive our talent management, HR and diversity strategies. We build, standardize, and automate reports and visualizations to help leaders uncover and address issues. As part of this team, you will be involved from data analysis to design through to delivery of dashboards. HR Analytics is an up-and-coming team in KLA. So you will have the opportunity to have high impact contribution where you will not just work in this exciting new discipline, but will also lay the foundations that will define the group's capabilities in the future.
- Collaborate with business to identify and translate business requirements into efficient reports, views, and Business Intelligent query objects
- Transform large datasets into visualizations from which leaders can easily draw insights and recommendations
- Build and automate easy to use, self-service reports and dashboards
- Audit data integrity, diagnose issues and establish processes to streamline and improve data quality
- Partner cross-functionally with IT to help design and build out HR analytics data warehouse
- Understand complex analytics use cases and provide solutions, while complying with best practices of HR analytics and optimization of the analytics platform
- Assist in developing analytics strategy and roadmap in support of future business goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree in a field where you have analyzed and displayed data (i.e. Statistics, Sociology, Maths, Engineering, Economics) or equivalent work experience
- Overall 6 years of experience in Human Capital Management (HCM)/Financial Management with a background in people analytics, financial analytics or related field
- Technical expertise in Workday reporting and analytics framework
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with delivering Workday implementation
- Experience in business intelligence, analytics, data engineering, or a similar role
- Proven background in performing data analysis and displaying the results as meaningful insights
- Knowledge of database design and management, proficient in SQL and MS SQL Server
- Experience handling data organization, data acquisition from SAP Applications (SAP HANA), Snowflake and creating dashboards on Power BI (Front end reporting tool)
- Experience creating custom reports/dashboards in Workday & building visualizations in BI platform (Power BI)
- Excellent communication, clearly articulate complex requirements, and problem-solving skills
- Strong initiative, intellectual curiosity and ability to collaborate across teams and disciplines
- Ability to present data into actionable items for various audiences, including but not limited to, functional end-users and executive stakeholders
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Certified in Workday HCM or Financials, Workday Prism, and Advanced Reporting
- Proficient in analyzing large data sets with R or Python
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Position Description: Ensuring high-performance and availability. Managing all technical aspects of the any CMS Tools/frameworks. Work closely with front-end developers and [...]
Job Description Urgently Hiring for Catia/Solidworks Requirements: - Automobile Process engineering and development of Assembly shop/BIW Shop - Knowledge of Manufacturing Feasibility study [...]
Job Description Role Summary: As a Senior CPQ Developer, you will work within the Flowserve business to understand requirements and implement solutions within an enterprise CPQ. A successful candi [...]
Job Description Role Summary: Main responsibility is BOOMI/BI Admin as part of our Ensite organization for the business in a multinational company. You will also be involved in the delivery for pr [...]