KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development.
KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D.; Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers. The Optical Metrology Division products are used for optical overlay metrology. The portfolio of products includes unique solution packages which are based on hardware and software systems to enhance yield and effectiveness. As a world leader in its field of expertise, the division's products are the most advanced in performance (measurement accuracy of nanometers and below), reliability, ease of use and compatibility with other KLA's products. KLA (Israel) controls over 80% of the world market sales in its field, and its products are used by every major semiconductor manufacturer around the world. KLA Israel is located in the Migdal Haemek Industrial Park.
1. Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of Metro Solution software stack.
2. Manage a team of SW engineers. Meet product timelines with good quality software.
3. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
4. Ensuring that detailed designs, code, and unit tests are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable.
5. Understand and make design and architectural improvements on existing software.
6. Providing technical expertise to the estimation process. Create project plan, update higher management regularly on the progress.
7. Acquire knowledge of key use cases in Optical Metrology
8. In conjunction with the Product Manager, identify, highlight, review and mitigate technical risks
9. Contributes to the continued improvement of the organization's development procedures, by looking for opportunities for improvement and proposing ideas for solution.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Overview KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No [...]
Job Description Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Soft [...]
Job # 575208 When you join Verizon Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re [...]
Job Description The Technical Manager is responsible to provide subject matter expertise for the Field Operations supporting Assisted Backend Systems and CXP across Verizons products including monito [...]