At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 65 offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be involved in providing technical support to customers and will be involved in the configuration, maintenance and monitoring of all services and product offerings. The individual should have the excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to work in an independent way. Excellent people, presentation and communication skills are essential requirements.
- Maintenance of live systems adhering to structured Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Provide an excellent and consistent customer service experience to our clients.
- Collect and analyze data from Live Messaging Nodes to determine optimal performance and trends.
- Generation & validation of customer facing reports.
- Utilize and manage bug tracking ticketing system (Jira/Bugzilla) to prioritize work.
- Live systems performance monitoring and product support.
- Troubleshooting of pre and post deployed systems .
- Participation in 24*7 support
- Daily interaction with customers, internal engineering and analytics teams.
Requirements and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years senior operations/support experience in Telecoms/IT.
- Knowledge on SMS Firewall, UNIX Proficient (Redhat-Linux).
- Scripting experience; Shell, Perl, Python an advantage.
- SQL/ELK/RDBMS knowledge (MySQL) or similar DB data extraction skills an advantage.
- Protocol knowledge of SS7/Diameter/SMPP an advantage.
- Previous customer support / troubleshooting experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of Wireshark or other packet capture analysis tools.
- Previous Billing knowledge/experience an advantage.
- Networking (IP) experience/concepts (routing tables/bonding/configuring IP switches).
- ITIL certification an advantage.
- Telecoms knowledge of GSM, SMSC, MAP an advantage.
- Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly.
- Excellent analytical & team working skills.
Note: This is Contract Position*
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Senior Firmware Engineer, MNAND Location : BangaloreHyderabad This position is a permanent position with our client (US Based Semiconductor Product Company with revenue more than 30 Billion USD) [...]
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential! Job Summ [...]
Our Mission At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We have the vision of a world where e [...]
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops. - Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering i [...]