Simulink Verification and Validation and Simulink Design Verifier are important products for customers designing production, safety-critical code with Simulink. These products use formal analysis techniques to help customers test and gain confidence in their designs, and hence quality is of utmost importance. For more details about these products, click here:
As a member of a growing development team, the engineer participates in every phase of software development; from feature inception to its final release. It is an excellent opportunity to work with some of our strategic, highly visible products that span a wide variety of programming languages and technologies.
You will also collaborate with a wide range of development and quality engineering groups.
• Designing test plans and test procedures
• Developing automated test infrastructure and test suites
• Designing and running sweep testing using various techniques
• Designing system-level and performance testing based on industry models
• Design and develop tools to monitor and measure performance of the product
• Reporting bugs and qualifying bug fixes
• Providing feedback to development throughout the development process
• Working directly with customers to solve problems and understand industry requirements
• Coordinating with multiple development teams to assess and test cross-product feature impact
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
• BS/BE/BTech + 3yrs experience, or MS/ME/MTech in Electrical/Computer Science or other related engineering field
• Proficiency in MATLAB
• Working knowledge of C/C++
• Motivation and good time-management skills
• Good communication skills
• Familiarity with Simulink/Stateflow
• Knowledge of software quality industry standard processes and testing methodologies
• Knowledge of safety-critical systems processes and/or formal methods
• Familiarity with code coverage analysis and collection
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Well versed in english and kannada. Be able to use computer and generate bills. Represent the store and showcase the products to customer. Good communication skills. Job Types: Full-time, Contract S [...]
Candidate needs minimum 1 year experience as IT recruiter. Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: ₹10,051.00 - ₹43,235.00 per month Education: - Master's (Required) Experience: - Recruit [...]
Job Title Job Description – NAV Oversight Job Location Bangalore About the Employer InfraHedge is an innovative specialist company focused that provides a managed account infrast [...]
We are looking for an engaged telecaller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. Telecaller Responsibilities · Answering phones and explaining the product and services offer [...]