Do you have a strong aptitude for mathematical modelling, simulation, and analysis? Do you have experience in semiconductor physics, knowledge of characterizing semiconductor components based on experiments or supplier datasheets, or designing semiconductor based applications ? You might be:
- An experienced engineer with a specialist knowledge of semiconductor physics, applying that to model electronic devices, and an experience of power converter topologies and related components. Knowledge of high-level programming languages is highly desirable.
- A post-graduate, or post-doctorate, of engineering with industrial experience and a keen interest in electrification-electronics & the semiconductor domain.
Come and join a team at MathWorks that builds great physical modelling and control software solutions. Engineers use products like ours to optimise product performance by simulating system behaviour early in the development cycle.
At MathWorks, modelling engineers are members of multidisciplinary product teams that include documentation content developers, quality engineers, technical marketing specialists, and UX professionals, all with a common goal: to develop high-quality engineering design tools that meet the needs of customers ranging from students to advanced engineers.
We are looking for a self-starter with the background, skills, and enthusiasm to extend MathWorks physics-based modelling products in the electrification-electronics & semiconductor space.
- Model and characterize high or low voltage power devices, MOSFETs, and IGBTs and use them to solve design problems.
- Work with our user community and customer-facing groups to understand what customers need to achieve so they can harness our technologies for solving their real-world challenges.
- Participate within a multidisciplinary team in product planning, design review, and testing to shape the design of our cutting-edge products before they go out the door.
- Help MathWorks develop next-generation Model-Based Design software.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Physics or Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or related field.
- Significant industry experience of semiconductor device modelling using commercial tools or other methods, and the knowledge of the various reliability issues.
- Strong understanding of electrical circuit analysis.
- Software development experience.
- Experience of working within a multi-discplinary team environment
- Experience using MATLAB, Simulink, or MathWorks physical modelling products.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Notice Period : 0 to 60 Days *Experience : 4 to 6 yrs *Primary Skills : GT-Suite,3D CFD simulation using Star CCM+/TAITHERM is a merit. *Salary Range : 4LPA to 12LPA *Location : Bangalore -1D c [...]
Hi Dear Job Seeker!!! Greeting from Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Pvt. Ltd.. Grab the Opportunity to work with the Best Timeshare Company Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. Urgent Vacan [...]
Designation: BPO Voice Process Job Location: Ramamurthy Nagar , Bangalore Job Type: Permanent. Fresher & Experience Skills: Good Communication, Computer Knowledge Hindi & English Mandatory What's app [...]
Designation: Business development executive Job Location: Ramamurthynagar , Bangalore. Experience: Minimum 6 Months to 2 Years Job Type: Permanent Working Days: 6 Days Opening is only for Female Candi [...]