As a Senior Engineer End-User Computing, you will be part of the global End-User computing team and is based in India-Bangalore.
You will focus on the delivery and support of our Virtual solutions offered on the VMWare VDI Horizon platform. Key responsibilities would include managing VDI gold images, using Dynamic Endpoint Manager, and App stacks to virtualize software. Upgrade and maintain a Horizon infrastructure including pools, Unified Access Gateways (UAGs), and connection servers.
To be successful in this role you should have a solid background in traditional end-user computing environments, Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Linux, and Mac OS.
Supporting to and administering the provisioning and deployments systems such as Foreman, JAMF, SCCM, MEM, AutoPilot, On-Prem, and Azure AD.
Talk with our end-users to understand problems and new ideas, then turn around and be able to assist the rest of the team to implement the needed changes. Critical thinking, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional problem-solving skills are a must
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Manage and maintain Horizon environment
- Initiate performance tuning and troubleshoot performance issues, proactively seeks out and corrects causes of poor VDI performance
- Assists the ongoing development and implementation of the organization’s VDI/EUC strategy
- Provide technical leadership and consultation to development teams; define best practices and facilitate adoption of the VDI solutions
- Participates in technical projects related to VDI, with a focus on operationalizing the new capabilities as they are developed
End-user Computer Operations
- Support and administer the provisioning and deployments systems: Foreman, JAMF, SCCM, MEM, AutoPilot, On-Prem and Azure AD
- Automate using scripting and enhancing / re-engineering processes to gain efficiencies
- Review, analyze, prioritize, and resolve operational alerts from the end-user compute and Active Directory infrastructure
- Work with vendors and/or other IT staff to troubleshoot and resolve incidents and problems
- Provide second-level support to local IT Support staff and user facing support for end-user device issues
- Project/planning work – supporting global projects
- Participate in the Infrastructure and Windows Admin Team weekly meetings
- Responsible for day-to-day administration, maintenance, and operations of Windows desktop and server infrastructure in local and international offices
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Certifications from Microsoft in EUC areas
- Certifications from VMware
- Experience in managing the VDI environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Well versed in english and kannada. Be able to use computer and generate bills. Represent the store and showcase the products to customer. Good communication skills. Job Types: Full-time, Contract S [...]
Candidate needs minimum 1 year experience as IT recruiter. Job Types: Full-time, Contract Salary: ₹10,051.00 - ₹43,235.00 per month Education: - Master's (Required) Experience: - Recruit [...]
Job Title Job Description – NAV Oversight Job Location Bangalore About the Employer InfraHedge is an innovative specialist company focused that provides a managed account infrast [...]
We are looking for an engaged telecaller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. Telecaller Responsibilities · Answering phones and explaining the product and services offer [...]