You will work as a member of a talented and highly motivated team on advancing a core technology of Simulink called Variants. Simulink Variants enable users to effectively design, manage and implement via automatic code generation, large complex system models. The technology is widely used in the design of every-day-systems (such as cars) to advanced systems (such as space vehicles).
In this position, you will apply your software engineering skills to design and develop a comprehensive tool for managing variant systems. This requires strong development skills in modern C++ to build scalable and performant solutions. UI design and development skills are a plus.
You will collaborate with existing engineers to solve problems and stay on top of current software technologies. You will have the opportunity to impact the direction of a major feature of Simulink.
- You will be responsible for all stages of software development including requirements specifications, design, architecture, implementation, and testing.
- You will work with cross functional teams including user experience specialists to help design and implement a comprehensive tool based on customer workflows.
- You will leverage your communication and inter-personal skills working closely with a cross-functional team to deliver high quality features.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Broad comprehension of common design patterns, idioms, and styles
- Ability to document designs (UML a plus)
- Programming experience in graphical user interfaces is a plus
- Good communication and organizational skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
MBBS Doctors as a Duty Medical officer. Fresher also can apply. Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month Schedule: - Rotational shift Supplemental Pay: - O [...]
Our growing Preschool facility is looking for a Young energetic Female Preschool Teacher who can help to create a fun environment and incorporate educational programs that assist our children’s deve [...]
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES · Responsible for basic bedside nursing care. · Ensure the OPD is set for consultation · Setting up procedure trays and dress trolleys and assisting doctor in procedu [...]
Designation : Data ArchitectJob Description : Minimum 7 years’ experience in .Net programming (including scripting/coding), SQL and relational databases and application development - Experien [...]