Join us as a Software Engineer
- In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions
- We’ll look to you to design and engineer software focusing on the customer or user experience as the primary objective
- It’s a chance to hone your existing technical skills and advance your career as you develop the discipline of software engineering across the business
What you'll do
As a Software Engineer, you’ll design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting and exceeding the anticipated load, performance and availability volumes, including load balancing, performance testing and benchmarking.
You’ll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
You’ll also be:
- Producing high quality software which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers. You’ll also have experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking or stubbing and unit testing tools. It’ll be ideal if you have a background in solving highly complex, analytical and numerical problems.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of Informatica, SSIS, SQL, Dynamics 365 and Scripting Unit Test Automation
- Knowledge of cloud and SaaS framework with experience in Azure cloud application
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- Knowledge of relational, in-memory, distributed and NoSQL databases
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are now looking for a Test Developer Engineer to join the Drive Platform QA Team! NVIDIA DRIVE AGX embedded supercomputing platforms process data from camera, radar, and lidar sensors to perce [...]
Vice President-Software Engineering-ETO-PRX Location(s) IN-KA-Bengaluru Job ID 2021-83662 Schedule Type Full Time Level Vice President Function(s) Software Engineer Region India Division Eng [...]
Job Title: Staff Engineer, Software Job Location: Bangalore About Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $25 billion [...]
Job description In your new role you will: • Opportunity to contribute in the megatrends in Automotive market – Electrification, Autonomous Driving, Connected Cars • Applications Technical [...]