Join us as a Regulatory Control Associate
- This is a great opportunity to join our business and play a key role in delivering regulatory submissions
- You’ll use your astute attention to detail to prepare, verify and submit regulatory reports while making sure we’re complying with regulatory requirements
- Hone your regulatory expertise and advance your career in a supportive and forward-looking team culture
What you'll do
As a Regulatory Control Associate, you’ll be providing assurance for regulatory compliance and monitoring. We’ll look to you to accurately deliver monthly, quarterly,
semi-annual and annual submissions to the agreed timelines and generate adequate reporting that will provide the required audit trails and analysis to support figures.
You’ll also be:
- Maintaining and enhancing interfaces and processes within regulatory reporting
- Preparing management reporting
- Reviewing and checking submission work
- Defining and undertaking risk control process tasks to maintain and improve data quality flows across our systems
- Understanding the requirements from regulators and gathering the information, including getting sign offs from the leadership team
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with knowledge of sales processes and policies, and the rules governing them.
You’ll also bring:
- The ability to work on your own initiative, setting priorities and working to defined deadlines
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport with colleagues and customers
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Or [...]
Job Description Prepare annual, semi-annual, and quarterly financial reports, which includes financial statements, notes to the financial statements, financial highlights, and portfolio of investment [...]
Job Description About Portfolio Analytics Group (PAG): The Portfolio Analytics Group (PAG) within BlackRock Solutions creates and delivers Aladdins analytical capabilities to influence better port [...]
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more. This role is based in India and as such all nor [...]