Join us as an Infrastructure Engineer
- You’ll contribute to, and manage the selection, creation and maintenance of infrastructure technologies required to meet the needs of our customers, ensuring alignment to the Chief Technology Office (CTO) strategic targets and architecture outcomes
- You’ll develop and implement core infrastructure technologies, products and services against customer and non-functional requirements, and optimise for the total cost of ownership
- We’ll look to you to make sure the infrastructure technology is engineered to comply with security, availability and resilience, performance and capacity, and other operational requirements for the assigned classification rating
- Your role will work across engineering teams and specialise in modern consumption practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
What you'll do
We’ll look to you to develop, implement, and help users with Hosting Solutions products and services against customer requirements. You’ll work at the CTO domain and platform level to define, engineer, and integrate infrastructure products, creating solutions and tooling for build and deployment automation. You’ll also provide proof of concept and engineering testing criteria to assure operational acceptance of new technologies and versions, collaborating closely with the operations and support teams.
As well as this, you’ll:
- Produce and provide ongoing management of infrastructure roadmaps, detailing lifecycles of the technology from new products and versions through to end of support and retirement
- Engineer products with the user in mind, and assist the users in how to consume our products through Toolchains
- Provide operational support to other infrastructure teams in the event of major incidents or complex technical issues
- Assist in the management of all key vendor relationships that are involved in the delivery of the infrastructure services and technology for your area
- Work towards producing high availability, low cost systems, and contribute to the centre of excellence (CoE) specialism by cross sharing learnings and best practice
- Be familiar with a roadmap of the area of expertise then work with CTO design authorities to deploy cost effective and resilient solutions, and fulfil business continuity requirements by participating in disaster recovery exercises
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with the ability to understand how their area of expertise supports customers, from the core development of technology to risk based decisions. Along with a clear understanding of infrastructure layers or stack, and a broad knowledge across multiple platforms such as servers, operating systems, virtualisation, databases, middleware or networks, you’ll have a good understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and cloud technologies.
You’ll have experience of contributing to roadmaps and strategies and working closely with third parties on assurance of their output and managing their performance. You’ll also have a good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team.
In addition to this, you’ll demonstrate:
- The drive to make our products and services as frictionless as realistically possible using modern DevOps skills and knowledge
- A strong focus on personal development while working with colleagues across the bank, allowing you to expand your network and gain exposure for you and your work
- The ability to relate everyday work to the strategic vision of the feature team, platform and domain
- A clear understanding of the DevOps mind-set, collaboration, automation and tooling, and a background working in a complex, multi-disciplined matrix team
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues, with good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
423923BR Why Kyndryl We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, [...]
440306BR Why Kyndryl Our world has never been more alive with opportunities – we need to be ready to seize them. At Kyndryl, we are committed to the health and continuous improvement of the [...]
458493BR Why Kyndryl We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, [...]
Job Description DevOps Architect Qualification: Any Bachelors degree in computer science (or equivalent) or Higher Responsibility: Build & Release Automation: ' Provide solution to implem [...]