Join us as a Software Engineer
- In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions
- We’ll look to you to design and engineer software focusing on the customer or user experience as the primary objective
- It’s a chance to hone your existing technical skills and advance your career as you develop the discipline of software engineering across the business
What you'll do
As a Software Engineer, you’ll design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting and exceeding the anticipated load, performance and availability volumes, including load balancing, performance testing and benchmarking.
You’ll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
You’ll also be:
- Producing high quality software which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment and operations
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers. You’ll also have experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking or stubbing and unit testing tools. It’ll be ideal if you have a background in solving highly complex, analytical and numerical problems.
You'll hold a B. Tech or B.E and have at least eight years' experience in backend, server-side or front end programming, and you'll have solid experience designing Java applications. You'll also be an expert in design and development using Core Java, JDBC, JNDI, Java web services, Struts, JUnit, XML, Oracle 19c, IBM Websphere, IBM RSA, Apache Log4j, Stash, Toad for Oracle, and IIS.
As well as this, you'll need:
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking
- Experience using Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, RESTful and SOAP Services, Cloud AWS and PCF, enterprise design patterns
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages, and familiarity with tools, wikis and the design and implementation of APIs
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- Knowledge of relational, in-memory, distributed and NoSQL databases
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description 8 years in Mainframe application development and maintenance experience Complete understanding of software development lifecycle. Must have done an end-to-end solution design implemen [...]
Job Description Specialized in digital and social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat), KRDS is a leading independent marketing agency. With a global presence in Europe, Middle East [...]
Job Description Senior Developer Job Description is as under: 1. Minimum of 5 to 8yrs of Project experience 2. Strong in Microsoft SQL server database 3. Should have expertise in writing Stored Proc, [...]
Job Description Job Description Summary: The Senior Software Engineer designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and sets the direction for the design and implementation of software features/funct [...]