Join us as an Environment Analyst
- In this key role, you’ll support a set of environments used by a platform’s applications and assist as a point of contact for environment related activities
- We’ll look to you to assist environment managers in preparing a rolling environmental strategy which considers risks in relation to stability and resilience
- You’ll be joining a collaborative and supportive team, and have the opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders across the bank
What you'll do
We’re looking for an Environment Analyst to enable the successful implementation of platform change and deliver customer value by assisting environment managers to deliver complex and critical environment related activities.
You’ll help create stories and features for the domain backlog to enable a continual progression of changes and look for ways to improve efficiency, resilience, reliability, quality and manual inconsistency by increasing the use of automation and virtualisation.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Supporting environment managers in managing a set of non-production environments and maintaining non-production environment dashboards
- Understanding and maintaining a focus on customer value and providing a positive customer experience
- Working with environment managers to understand the upcoming flow of work and the customer vision in order to contribute to a fast response to environment related needs
- Understanding and communicating the environment status, health checks and status reports for the platform’s environments
- Working with a range of stakeholders across the bank and third-party suppliers to make sure that platform environments are optimised
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for a capable communicator, with knowledge of scaled Agile and Prince 2 tools and methodologies spanning value stream, portfolio, platform and feature team levels. You’ll also need technical knowledge, including platform, technology, products and domains and experience in multiple languages or technical domains.
You'll have at least seven years' experience working in a large corporate environment, including five using Informatica, PowerCenter and TDM to subset, sanitise and synthetically generate mainframe data sources. You'll have SQL skills with the ability to tune and optimise complex queries. You'll also be familiar with PowerCenter 10.x/9.x, Mainframe 10.x/9, Informatica Test Data Management 10.x, and DB2 Z/os.
In addition to this, we'll expect:
- An understanding of relevant industry standard environment toolsets and processes
- Knowledge of operational principles
- Previous exposure to virtualisation and cloud adoption models
- The ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to colleagues, including management level
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Finance and Accounting Process works on accounting processes from regions including America, Europe, Africa and Asia. The team has an active participation in the corporate drive for process standardiz [...]
As a member of the Global Product Support in the Product & Technology organization, this position is based in India and will provide application support services for GBT for Travel Counselor Servicing [...]
- Accountable for the output of the team, by removing impediments, accurately measuring velocity and validating product priorities with the business. - Ensure that the team is empowered and has soli [...]
Skill required: Application Hosting Operations - Cloud Design and Build Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst Job Location: Bengaluru Qualifications: BE/Any Graduation/Master o [...]