Join us as a Software Engineer
- This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual to join us as a Software Engineer
- You’ll be working with new and innovative technology to deliver high impact solutions
- Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role
What you'll do
You’ll apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop, test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines. We’ll also look to you to oversee the quality of work, making sure that it meets the technical standards for all services output.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and application programming interfaces for use across the bank
- Design and develop software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
The skills you'll need
With a background in software engineering, design or database design and architecture, you'll bring at least six years of experience developing software in a SOA or micro-services paradigm. You'll bring expert proficiency in Spark, PySpark and AWS and expertise in performance optimisation and solution design.
You should also have development experience in at least one programming language, experience of using industry recognised frameworks and development tooling, and a background of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, availability and performance.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of test-driven development alongside the use of automated test frameworks, mocking and stubbing and unit testing tools
- Knowledge of the key phases of software delivery lifecycle and established software development methodologies
- Extensive experience building data pipelines including ETLs
- An understanding of how to translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- The ability to understand and support, modify and maintain systems and code developed by other engineering teams
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Key Responsibilities 1. Develops, implements, and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. 2. Inte [...]
We are looking for a Senior SOC Infrastructure Engineer. The complexity of the chip has increased manifold over the years. We are now packing tens of billions of transistors in a chip to meet the [...]
Candidates will be posted at the client's location for maintenance. Electronics and computer software skills preferred. Preventive maintenance of electronics and software applications. Rep [...]
Job description Job Title/Position: Associate Software Engineer ( Java Developer) ( Please enroll here -https://forms.gle/9WMD6UnX4kPy9Tks8) JAVA DEVELOPER Core java development [...]