- Participate into Application DRP for the application portfolio he is in charge of in conjunction with the respective business stakeholders and IT Infrastructure teams.
- Support of SAGE ERP system(s) for APAC
- Develop and validate the application design
- Gather feedback from business users and understand requirements
- Work with other Regional/Global IT teams on ERP related enquiry/task
- Author complex stored procedures, SQL Jobs
- Assists in project planning and scheduling
- L1-L2 Support/trainer for end-users
- Vendor Coordination
- Proactive and independent
- Proficient in “English speaking and writing”
- Knowledge of Accpac ERP preferred
- Roll out projects designed by the group
- Interact with MAKE IT#1 Opera roll out team to ensure migration of the entities moving from SAGE AccPAC to SAP S4/HANA
- Manage project for SAGE Accpac enhancement
- Build development specification
- Take responsibility for support level 2 and 3 management
- Interact with Infrastructure teams to ensure the performance of the application portfolio
Education and Experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- 5 years of professional hands-on experience with SAGE Accpac ERP application management
- Extensive experience implementing, migrating, managing, operating ERPs
- Strong knowledge about applicative solutions
- Technical SQL skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work well under pressure to meet deadlines and manage business expectations.
- Willing to learn new applications
- Willing to travel (if required)
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in manufacturing domain is a plus
- Experience in SAP migration would be a plus
- Conversant in another Asian languages would be advantageous
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to lead/support Global fuel emission projects in the areas of Pursuits & NPI as an engineering lead. Applicant needs to closely /directly work with end cus [...]
Job Description Executive - ( 210001I7 ) Description JD IR Executive / Analyst - Cyber Forensics and IR Be an integral part of the Investigations and Cyber Response Team in responding to ac [...]
Urgent Requirement For Staff Nurse At Deccan Location *Qua: GNM, BSC Nursing *Exp: 1Yr To 5 Yr ( In Gync) *Location: Deccan *Free Hostel *Maharashtra Registration Compulsory *Contact: Akshada HR: 8625 [...]
Job Description Assistant Manager - ( 210007QK ) Description Roles and responsibilities: A Level 3 Security Analyst is a subject matter expert responsible for managing threats, disseminating [...]