What's the role?
The individual in this role will work closely with key functions including Planning, Finance and Control, Strategy, Governance, Tools and Business Intelligence & Analytics. The individual in this role will make a valued contribution; providing support with modeling/scenario planning, forecasting, visualizations and reporting that will drive effective decision making and facilitate increased efficiency.
The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders internal and external to L&D.; Key responsibilities include:
- Identify data sources, gather/extract data (qualitative and quantitative)
and use structured frameworks to answer business Training Needs
- Using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, interviews, and workflow analysis to Induce and manage requirements
- Determine appropriate training solutions for different Business Units, based on the outcome of analyzing business needs, performance goals, and audience.
- Collaborate with Business to plan and execute the Trainings (Classroom Led, Online etc) and Communicate the status, Risk, Analysis using standard tools
- Research New learning Technologies and Methodologies. Present the findings to stakeholders and execute End to End implementation including the adoption of such technology/methodology
- Present credible findings and recommendations, with an emphasis on getting from the “what” to the “so-what”
- Prepare executive ready presentations on findings and recommendations
- Monitor critical measures and variables to alert the business to any risks
- Focus on continual improvement of planning/analytic processes with focus on speed and agility
- Identify and disseminate best practices in modeling and analytics
Who are you?
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration or equivalent experience required
- 7-11 years, including relevant operations and L&D; experience
- Practical Experience in Learning and Development methodology and consultant structure
- Ability to manage a large volume of data to develop analysis and model
- Practical experience in vendor management
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications required, specifically PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to manage the details while keeping the broader picture in-mind
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects/assignments
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional meetings/working sessions
- Excellent oral/ written communication and presentation skills required
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- International business experience
- Consulting experience preferred but not required
- Product Owner experience preferred
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description * The Lokal team is seeking a Marathi Content Operations Manager. This role will manage and coordinate the content strategy, News content lifecycle and day-to-day content operations [...]
DEAR ALL, (ONLY FEMALES REQUIRED) We LUNA TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD looking Immediately "MIS EXECUTIVE" . Location : KOPERKHAIRNE Exp.- 1 - 4 years in MIS Qualification- GRADUATE INTERESTED CANDIDATE [...]
Greetings from Sanfreight Logistics Pvt Ltd ! We are pleased to introduce Sanfreight Logistics Pvt Ltd is an acknowledged leader which has developed reputation in providing benchmark services in the [...]
Job Description We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. Thats just s [...]