We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
As a MuleSoft evangelist at nVent, you’ll:
- Be responsible for designing, optimizing and managing the nVent MuleSoft environment as our footprint rapidly expands within the enterprise
- Identify recurring issues, participate in root cause analysis and assist in finding solutions
- Maintain and govern code documentation, keeping in line with agile methodologies.
- Lead client calls and software demonstrations with customers and key stakeholders.
- Contribute to and govern codes review process with team of developers, ensuring a stable and relatively bug-free environment.
- Steward of innovation who can recommend ways to increase velocity/speed-to-marketing through streamlined processes as well as ways to improve customer experience through customer-focused design
- Lead quality assurance and testing best practices, ensuring for all developed functionalities are tested within defined structure.
- Estimate and plan releases for API implementation.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Disseminate technology best practices and keep abreast of new technologies and standards.
- Work with senior developers in the adoption of new technologies within our technology practice.
- Continue development and optimization of the CI/CD pipeline and other DevOps practices
- Academic background in Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in computer science required or equivalent, demonstrated work experience
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Application Integration and API Development
- Previous experience with MuleSoft Apypoint PlatformAPI development, with experience building RAML based APIs using various connectors (SAP, Salesforce, ODBC, etc.)Working with CI/CD pipelines using tools like Git, Maven, Artifactory, etc.Using platform management tools like Access Manager, Runtime Manager, API ManagerFamiliar with integration to/from ERP systems (SAP, M3, JDE, etc.)
- SkillsMule 4Experience with developing, maintaining and improving DevOps pipelines and automation tools (such as GitLab, Maven)Knowledge and experience with Agile and Test-Driven development methodologiesUnderstands ERP data types and flows (master data, order data, transactional data) and how they are typically integrated with external systems,Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present and influence views in a clear and compelling manner Resolving and/or escalates issues in a timely fashionStrong aptitude for troubleshooting
- Abilities to meet the physical and environmental demands:Ability to work with associates on a team under the supervision of a leader or work independently as necessaryAbility to work across time zones in a multi-cultural environmentThe ability to clearly and comfortably view, interpret and process information via a computer monitor for extended periods of time during normal working hours is required.Potential travel requirements are 1 - 3 trips per year (including international travel).
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every dayWe are a $2 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 8,800 people and trusted brands such as CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and workWe encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwideThrough our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:Innovative & adaptableDedicated to absolute integrityFocused on the customer firstRespectful and team orientedOptimistic and energizingAccountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title – SFDC Architect Place of work - Mumbai & Bangalore Job Purpose: As a Salesforce Technical Architect, the candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and de [...]
- Project Role :Application Developer - Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. - Management Level :9 - Work Exp [...]
GCP Application Architect | 13 to 18 years | Location: Mumbai/Bengaluru/Pune/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Chennai Job Description Experience working as a Full stack developer both front end and back [...]
Job Description Job Description We are looking for Mulesoft Developers with 4 to 6 yrs experience in Bangalore / Mumbai / Hyderabad / Pune Location Job Description: Good exposure on integration pr [...]