What You’ll Be Doing
- The liaison/interface between Arrow's suppliers and Arrow sales team
- Looking at experience in Analog Electronics. power and memory segment lines
- The main purpose of the position is to develop, grow and leverage the influential supplier relationships to negotiate competitive pricing and availability, to increase sales and gross profit dollars for all regions.
- As the primary point of contact between the Arrow sales team and the supplier, Product Specialists also arrange meetings via webcast, phone, or in person in order to drive and increase our market share
- Learns quickly the process of: returns, quotes, delivery, pricing and special restrictions
- Identifies manufacturing problems to resolve delivery response issues and utilizes management's help when necessary. Investigates price anomalies across all regions and works to maintain price stability
- Works with management to overcome obstacles within a supplier and makes it transparent to the sales team. Needs coaching to prioritize and adjust to changing markets, customer demands and supplier changes. Able to deliver corporate directives into job with management guidance
- Engages in strategic conversations with sales leaders to strategize on opportunities while leveraging influential supplier relationships to develop sales strategies and goals for the product group. Offers competitive solutions. Follows up with sales daily quotes
- Drives multi-location/global quotes and determines support for both franchised and non-franchised suppliers. Turn quotes quickly. Generates sales growth from quarter to quarter. Works backlog to manage on time delivery. Meets all business report card requirements
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Incumbent has knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Incumbent builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided
- Incumbent has extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Limited guidance and direction is provided
Arrow Electronics , Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Relationship Manager - Signature Banking Ratnakar Bank 37 reviews Delhi, Delhi [...]
Dear Candidate , Greetings from Digigen Technology Private Limited!! We are looking for the passionate individual of Sales Manager for "Bangalore" location. Interested candidates can share [...]
Description: - The profile is responsible Primary, Secondary and Tertiary billing in his respective area. - Ability to launch a new product in the market - Good relation with dealer and distri [...]
RESPONSIBILITIES: - Develop and own the top of the sales funnel growth strategy that generates high quality sales leads through outbound (Account Based Marketing) and inbound channels. - Mentor [...]