What's the role?
This position is responsible for managing ‘project execution teams’ executing geo-coding related activities that address both regional and global production requirements at a large-scale production center. Each projects-team may consist of appropriately 12 to 24 people. This role is under the general direction of a Production Manager and is responsible for project management of multiple projects to achieve delivery, quality, cost, and speed targets.
• Manages daily execution of production projects and ensures timely delivery with required quality and ensures effective monitoring and control, for readiness and execution
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and project tracking/reporting to effectively manage each project.
• Works with concerned functional groups globally to prioritize project execution, delivery planning, and source/resource availability; and for timely resolutions of issues
• Provides technical and analytical guidance to production teams and ensures employee involvement in all quality processes and required trainings/updates to project processes and specifications
• Identify, analyze, communicate and solve problems related to projects, processes and staffing and ensure timely escalations/mitigations
• Ensure adherence to management processes, quality standards and project specifications; and foster a culture of quality and performance.
• Ensure timely and appropriate employee performance planning and evaluation
• Identify actions/opportunities for continual improvements; and support positive change management with initiative
Who are you?
Any Graduates (Engineering or Computer Science or any other technical related discipline preferred).”
• Additional qualifications/certifications in management preferable
• Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience with 2+ years’ experience in project / people management
• Combination of educational qualification and work experience can be considered for equivalence
• Good Project Management experience required
• Good interpersonal communication skills, including presentation, written and verbal.
• Good people management and coaching skills.
• Proven understanding of technology and work process flows
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced computer skills and excellent knowledge of business software applications such as MS Project/Open Workbench and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to collaborate with internal/external groups for effective problem resolution
• Good Process oriented skills with self-initiative to drive continual improvements
Job location : Airoli
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Digital Lead - ( ASI0002AE ) Your Impact: You will be a critical member of our Digital team who will work alongside our world class engineering experts to build and run a huge r [...]
Requirement: - SAP FICO certified consultant with 5+ years of experience. - Preferred SAP Certified in FICO. - experienced in SAP support project and at least one implementation project. Resp [...]
Job Description Will be required to understand evolving business processes, new demand to create efficient end to end process/solution design for customer/data operations which caters to internal and [...]
Job Description What's the role? Design a complete and complex framework, system, or solution Define processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters [...]