What you’ll be doing:
- Provides day to day support in HR technology solutions strictly related to Workday
- Responsible to support Workday Modules: HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Absence, Time, Talent and Payroll.
- Serves as a strong HR Technology consultative partner to HR/Payroll teams in EMEA/APAC to enhance local operations and employee experience.
- Serve as subject matter expert overseeing support for HR technology enhancements including prioritization, research, resolution, change management, and issue tracking.
- Analyze, design, configure, implement, and support solution based on business requirements and functional specification documents.
- Follow Workday best practices, development standards,
- Provide expertise in the planning, building and execution of test scripts as well as requirements gathering, application demos and functional designs.
- Provide day to day support for HR technology solutions including, but not limited to, researching, and resolving problems, unexpected results, or process flaws.
- Provides resolution in accordance with due dates and documents and maintains SOP documentation and processes. Escalates issues as appropriate to Global HR Technology team.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including design documentation and testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall functional objectives.
- Works with HR Technology Global Team to develop and train internal clients on new processes and functionality.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years or more in a similar role working with Workday HRIS system.
- Previous Workday configuration experience .
- Payroll knowledge/experience will be nice to have.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen within a technical environment.
- Collaborates with others well.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team oriented global environment and handle multiple projects.
Arrow Electronics , Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
-Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction -Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve th [...]
Accounts senior executives Experience -Min – 2.5 to 3 yrs experience required, CA Inter/CA Final candidates are preferred. Responsibilities : 1. Accounting experience of in Tally ERP 9, Day to da [...]
Finance Intern – JD Replicon is searching for a Finance Intern to join our Finance team. We are currently looking for self-motivated, highly organized, and energetic individuals. Globally, Our a [...]
We are hiring experienced video Editors and video creators with hands on experience, Fcp, avid, premier pro, davincii etcV ideo editing softwares. You must be a good Communicator in English especially [...]