Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Skill required: Content Management - Web Content Management
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth.We re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
In Web Content Management you will be using the software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage website content with relative ease.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Content Creation
- Content Editor Copywriter
- Content management
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Ops Sup Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of re [...]
Locations: Pune, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi/NCR Job Description: - The Technical Lead will Design and Implement complex e-commerce solution in Hybris suite. - Should have ex [...]
Job Description The Ops Sup Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage [...]
Job Description BD Manager Qualification: MBA / Engineering Graduate with relevant industry experience Responsibility: Opportunity Management Understand the problem statement (RFP/ RFI) and [...]