Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Skill required: Sales Enablement - Accenture High Performance Selling Framework
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
What would you do?
Intelligent Sales and Customer Operations provides an end-to-end, integrated, seamless solution across marketing, sales and service. The solutions enable clients to drive sustainable growth by enhancing their capabilities to deliver consistent, hyper-relevant experiences across the customer lifecycle.
The Sales Enablement team utilize process and organizational knowledge to assist account teams,
client teams and sales teams in collaborating across the organization and identify continuous improvement activities that would contribute to improved sales performance.
In this role, you will need an understanding of using Accenture High Performance sales processes, tools, metrics, and techniques that support our aggressive sales goals. These include: Building trusted relationships, targeting the right clients, growing a quality pipeline, winning profitable deals efficiently, and managing sales.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Associate to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision-making process regarding product desig [...]
We are looking for an experienced SEN Educator with our school. Looking for candidate with specialization in Special Education , having experience of working in IGCSE and IB curriculum. Looking for l [...]
Senior Data Scientist; Domain – Marketing About the role: Target Data Sciences is offering an exciting opportunity to solve state of the art problems in retail. The opportunity will allow you [...]
Job Description: - Working on variety of projects that range from web design, social media and refining existing interfaces. - Conceptualize visuals based on requirements. - Knowledge of Sketch [...]