Looking to hire a Passionate, self -driven Shipbroker for our new Outfit in Chennai:
Minimum Graduate level degree with strong command of English language both spoken and written.
Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Shipbroking, preferably on the dry bulk chartering/operations segment with the knowledge and skills relating to chartering
to get going immediately without any formal training.
Typical responsibilities would involve:
• Good understanding on voyage/time charter parties and strong commercial judgement , negotiation skill
• Finding and fixing vessels and cargoes between owners, operators and charterers
• Maintaining a smooth dialogue with owners and charterers
• Drafting charter parties and fixture notes
• Solving any issues relating to the fixture concluded
• Co-ordinating with agents, post fixture desk of owns/charterers and other brokers
• Local and international business development and fact finding to increase company profile and build on existing and new relations with prospective clients.
Remuneration: Commensurate with Experience and at Market level
Please mail your resumes to [email protected]
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The Role primarily relates to handling of the following responsibilities: This role demands stron project management skills , ability to drive multiple projects with strict deadlin [...]
Job Description Responsibilities Role & Job Description: This role will be part of our Application Development/Engineering team, and as an Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst, will [...]
Job Description Responsibilities Head of Engineering - FXLM Operations Technology The FXLM Operations Technology team is focused on delivering IT solutions for Global Markets Rates & Currencies b [...]
Job Description The Ops Sup Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage [...]