Bachelor's in Science/ Commerce/Engineering or equivalent
- Participation in governance and periodic project reviews.
- Building relationship with customer key stake holders.
- Identification and communication of potential risks and dependencies in timely manner to stake holders.
- Ensure adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
- Ensures that the team adheres to business etiquette.
- Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
- Providing suggestions/value adds for customer business/infra.
Project / Process :
- Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions.
- Ensure effective floor and critical situation management.
- Responsible for timely resolution of high impact situations.
- Responsible for management of critical and complex changes where applicable.
- Coordinate with resolver groups vendors/carriers.
- Provide inputs to FAQ database / KR / contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- Ensure on time delivery of the status or shift hand over report and responding to mails/requests on time.
- Initiate and drive continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
- Responsible for optimum resource planning.
- Track project performance of the team and publish it in a timely manner.
Team / People :
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Act as a buddy for new hires.
- Responsible for Performance management and career development and retention of the team members.
- Conduct regular one on one feedback sessions to improve team performance.
- Track BQ performance and derive action plans to improve on BQ performance.
- Conduct regular team meetings to share operation process organization people updates to the team.
- Responsible for driving Reward & Recognition and employee engagement.
- Review technical expertise of associates Identify skill gap and initiate appropriate learning & training programs.
- Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant's security policies LP timesheets etc).
- Participate in recruitment drives.
- Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
- Contribute to location/SBU initiatives.
Must Have Skills
- Load Balancer – Citrix
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description In one sentence Responsible to administer the operations of computer systems related to UNIX & Windows operating systems, servers, virtualization and Cloud technologies. What w [...]
Job Description Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the worlds communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create. Because we work with some o [...]
Job Description Technical Lead Qualification: Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent Responsibility: Project Planning and Setup: Understand the project scope, identify acti [...]
Job Description Responsible for Leading and mentoring a small development team within a specific task or project, side by side with hands-on development. What will your job look like? You will [...]