- * Clearly understand role and competency proficiency expectations for self.
- * Demostrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- * Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- * Participate in recruitment processes under supervision.
- * Refer new talent for hiring.
- * Be a part of mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- * Report any deviations from people practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- * Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligent.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes :
- * Understand the competencyproficiency role mapping for self.
- * Solicit performance feedback and use it to identify proficiency gaps in the remit of the role.
- * Update the home manager of any concerns with regards to the responsibilities undertaken in an engagement.
- * Help team members articulate project expectations, provide guidance and supervision to deliver the defined tasks.
- * Participate actively in responding to requests for help/assistance.
- * Proactively engage with members to understand their challenges and direct them to knowledge centers within the community.
- * Make judicious and practical commitments while undertaking engineering responsibilities.
- * Highlight any dependencies, risks and bottnecks which can influence your commitments.
- * Make every effort to ensure your commitments are honoured and delivered.
- * Proactively reach out for feedback from peers and managers.
- * Provide reviews and feedback when requested by peers.
- * Work out an improvement plan with the managers when applicable.
- * Understand the metrics that are relevant for benchmarking different activities.
- * Understand the impact of the metrics to the business outcomes of the customer.
- * Understand how the metrics are mapped and tracked in Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency :
- * Clearly understand enablement goals and be able to explain the same to team members.
- * Identify the enablement needs of the team.
- * Set up strategy and processes for driving competency gap identification and closures at a community level.
- * Drive bestpractices for eliciting competencyproficiency gaps.
- * Set up a plan for closing individual rolecompetency gaps and work towards the same.
- * Facilitate participation of team members in various experience building forums.
Operating efficiently :
- * Ensure the skill profile and resume are kept current.
- * Manage a roster of interview panelists from your team and ensure nominations are load balanced and respect individual constraints.
- * Prepare knowledge base for providing engagement related induction to new joiners from engineering community.
- * Extend support for helping new community members settle into their new role, including logistical help if required.
- * Be accountable for resolving any conflicts transparently and fairly during the performance management process.
- * Drive community specific performance management operational processes.
- * Keep a tab on the Rewards and Recognition process, rewards granted and works with operations team for required changes.
- * Motivate leads and Managers to reward associates in an appropriate and timely manner* Update Resume in HCM and ensure skill profile in MyCareerApp are current.
- * Mentor your teams to keep record the skill profile promptly and bring newly acquired skills and proficiencies to the notice of their home manager.
- * Undergoes talent profiling to benchmark the given associate within the Community.
Building Engineering Mindshare :
- * Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
- * Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
- * Contribute to white papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to experince papers under guidance.
- * Contribute to case studies under guidance.
Must Have Skills
- Spring Boot
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills
- React JS
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description The role of a software test engineer is to coordinate the process for analyzing software programs. This process will involve creating and implementing testing methods, recording the [...]
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting teams in Microsoft? A team relentlessly focused on customer needs and advancing Microsoft Cloud first strategy? Interested in a fast-paced st [...]
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the mom [...]
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify is a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience [...]