Team Lead- P2P
Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (exclusion BE/BTech/MCA/Arts and Science Graduates)
Business/ Customer :
• Interact with customers (internal / external) to meet process deliverables
- • Manage and resolve day to day issues raised by customers.
- Reviewing changes to vendor master, interacting with buyers/vendors for resolving exceptions, scheduling activities, doing month end AP accruals, overseeing PCard administration, prioritizing, scheduling and reviewing vendor reconciliations, performing AP Subledger to GL reconciliations and improving straight through processing, reviewing payroll polling/validation,
interacting with customers for resolving exceptions, scheduling activities, prioritizing, scheduling and reviewing payroll reconciliations, passing accounting entries, preparing month end payroll accruals, performing PayrollGL reconciliations, reviewing procurement process on daily basis, interacting with customers for resolving exceptions, scheduling activities, prioritizing, reviewing process documents/trackers and improving straight through processing to ensure SLAs are met as agreed for customer satisfaction.
Project / Process :
- '• Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- • Identify gaps in process compliance.
- • Respond to queries raised by the team and provide appropriate feedbacks.
- • Analyze feedback received and error reports to arrive at training needs.
- • Resolve process related queries and escalations.
- • Manage vendor queries and provide solutions.
- • Report team performance data at the desired frequency.
- • Constantly check debit balance and ensure stop payment for vendors.
- • Support intercompany payments.
- • Review root cause and reduce aging of pending invoices.
- • Identify solutions with available information before escalation.
- • Validate escalations and vendor master records.
- • Manage monthend close activities.
- Manage payperiod close activities.
- • Support the team by liaising with different departments.
- • Drive and participate in Operations reviews within the project / process.
- • Initiate and deliver on process improvement project to improve process efficiencies.
- • Contribute towards creation of knowledge updates and quality awareness training material and delivery to projects.
- • Report to the team leader on performance, status and any escalations.
- • Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work & team’s production.
- • Validate the reason for parked invoices for appropriate movement to next step.
• In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned :
- i Handle escalation calls.
- ii Manage service levels on a daytoday basis.
- iii Manage break schedule on a day to day basis.
Knowledge Management :
- Perform knowledge sharing
- Update Process documentation /user manuals as appropriate for the process.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
People/Team Management :
• Act as a buddy and mentor for New Hires
- • Mentor/coach a team of process executives/ senior process executives.
- • Ensure quality monitoring and audits for process executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals.
- • Encourage the team to take domain certifications and training on an ongoing basis.
- • Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- • Conduct refresher training for existing associates.
- • Conduct peer reviews.
- • Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training plan for the project.
- • Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team.
Must Have Skills
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Powerpoint
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog
Good To Have Skills
- Procure to Pay-Account Payable
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Transportation Support Team in Bangalore is looking for a Software Support Engineer/DevOps who can provide support for production software application issues and internal customer issues in Transp [...]
Job Description DESCRIPTION The Transportation Support Team in Bangalore is looking for a Software Support Engineer/DevOps who can provide support for production software application issues and inter [...]
Job Description Position Specification: Job Title: Programmer Analyst Organization: IDIBIM Consultant Pri [...]
We have an oppourtunity with leading MNC Location-Bangalore/Hyderabad /WFH Lead Statistical Analyst/Senior Statitical Programmer Lead Statistical Analyst Lead programming activities to develop [...]