Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?) :
- Answering inbound Emails / Chats / Phone calls to the Customer Support queue during assigned hours.
- Conducting remote troubleshooting of Enphase products.
- Troubleshooting, approving and executing warranty claims.
- Providing pre-sales information about Enphase products.
- Assisting with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
- Documenting all activity in a central CRM/Help Desk software platform.
- Coordinating with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field- issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database.
Assisting other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Participating in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Assist other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Following departmental conventions and procedures.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abiding by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Support operational hours (India team) are: 6:30am - 11:00pm, Sun to Sat. Start and finish times for team member are adjusted to cover non-stop customer support across 7 days. Candidate must be open to work on weekends.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Should be a Graduate - B.E/B.Tech/BSc./BCA
- Interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced technical support or customer service position.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literate (PC skills essential, Mac OS desirable)
- General understanding electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, electrical or electronics background would be highly desirable.
- Preferred Qualifications
- BE Electrical
- Exposure to solar/PV-related environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description 1. Experience in HIL tests , SW / system testing in Automotive Domain ( knowledge of dSpace / vector test systems preferred ) 2. Thorough knowledge in Analysis of the requir [...]
- Java 8 & Spring - In depth Java 7+ experience and at least one other JVM language (e.g. Scala, Clojure) - Maven build tool - Performance and optimisation tools such as JMH, Grinder, JMeter, JC [...]
- Design test scripts for user stories and execute the same in system & integration test environment - Automate the test scripts and include the same in test automation suite - Be a part of scrum [...]
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Engineering Travel Percen [...]