Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Client Reporting is an essential part of our business, leading effective clients’ investment decision making based on their financial objectives. This job requires maintaining highest standards of Client & Product Reporting for Invesco’s institutional/ retail clients and business partners by being responsible for the administration of Invesco’s products and defined portfolios.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for preparing client reports based on defined frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) by sourcing the reporting information from various applications and/ or teams to distribute accurate client reports within prescribed deadlines.
- Support in handling client queries appropriately and in a timely manner, besides handling basic queries
- To be able to work under direct supervision and assist in transitioning of work from local offices
- Strictly adhere to policies & procedures while producing reports and due diligence in completing with highest standards and accuracy
- Assist in preparing and maintaining accurate and complete process documentation
- Work on data testing of various items for new and current GCCP projects. Also, assist project managers with issues pertaining to items tested
- Assist local offices with systems' testing (i.e. DeskNet regression testing) or heavy production periods.
- Ensure Team Lead/ Manager is made aware of any item which is deemed to be aware of
MBA Or any professional qualification with finance as the major
License/Registration/Certification: ( minimum requirement to perform job duties)
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 0-2 year of previous experience in financial services industry, with exposure to investment operations
- Basic knowledge of financial industry fundamentals and asset classes, mutual fund framework, investment life cycle and market participants
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Effective Team Player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention for detail, extremely accurate and well organized
- Flexibility, adaptability and coordination/ Collaboration
- Basic knowledge of MS Suite, especially MS Excel
- Able to work independently and drive initiatives individually whenever required
- Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment
- Hours include alternate shift work, evenings and/or weekends and may include 24 hour a day on call support by pager and/or cell phone
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Purpose (Job Summary): Client Reporting is an essential part of our business, leading effective clients’ investment decision making based on their financial objectives. This job requires maint [...]
This is remote position. Responsibilities: Software Engineer Interns are Primarily responsible for Understanding the requirement. Task ownership. Assisting with project planning, scopin [...]
Position:Trainee Trainee Process ConsultantCompensation:1.68 CTC and 9500 Take homeEligibility: Graduation is mandatory(Only Degree Grads Can Apply)(PG& B.E &B.Tech; graduates are not eligible)NOTE:-D [...]
Roles and Responsibilities A global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle... HGS is helping make its clients more competitive every day. HGS [...]