Key Purpose of the Job (Position Summary)
The position is responsible to execute the budgeting processes in the organisation and ensure orderly generation of various reports. The positions shall also be responsible to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial data and its thorough records while also ensuring review and analysis of all reports and data updated by the team. The position is responsible for preparing project feasibility reports, business plan, review and monitoring of spends for project capital investments.
Driving Procurement Partnering - Monthly consumption analysis at category, plant and material level to be reported, forecasting raw material cost at category,
plant and material level on rolling basis. Budgeting raw material prices, review with all raw material buyers. Identifying profitability improvement initiatives. Working capital, highlighting deviations and actionable.
Project Finance – Project feasibility analysis, business plan preparation, monthly review of actual spend of project, supporting project financing, preparing monthly capex reports. Identifying improvements in process and cost saving initiatives.
Functions and Responsibilities:
Driving Procurement Partnering
- Monthly review with buyers
- Develop a detailed monthly consumption analysis report
- Forecasting raw material prices with inputs from buyers on rolling basis
- Annual budgeting of material prices at SKU level
- Identifying and driving value improvement projects in procurement
- Driving improvement in COPQ
- Working capital management for procurement function
- Driving effective EXIM management – advance licenses, EPCG, MEIS etc
- Reviewing engineering stores consumption and inventory
- Preparing project feasibility reports, business plan and other project approval documents
- Monthly review with project team on ongoing project spends
- Detailed monthly project cashflow and spend analysis report
- Annual budgeting of project cashflow
- Tracking of internal order budget and scrutinize expenses booked under the same to ensure accuracy of IO utilization
- Ensure accurate tracking pre-operative expense / finance charges & interest cost
- NFA review – evaluating and review each note for approval for large project spends
- Supporting project with finance inputs on various functional initiatives
- Identifying cost saving initiatives
- Drive digital and automation initiatives to reduce manual work
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Serves as a senior ICG(MSS and IS) compliance risk manager for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, [...]
Hiring Manager's Speak - STAYRELIVE is an Apartment booking platform connecting travelers with the best accommodation options suitable for business & leisure trips by bringing in exceptional & econo [...]
Job Description The Product Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Cont [...]
At Rabobank Asia, we: Believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is the foundation of our performance. Embed diversity in everything we do on a daily basis, whether it be our hiring, culture, deve [...]