KEC International Ltd
Territory Leader - Replacement
Territory Leader - Replacement
Sales - Replacement
Senior Regional Manager / Regional Manager
Key Purpose of the Job (Position Summary)
The position is responsible for achievement of sales targets for all product categories in Replacement Sales for the allocated geographies across Dealer and Direct fleet channels. The position is also responsible, for ensuring delivery of products and service to various channel partners / customers and for relationship management with channel partners and key customers.
The role holder is also responsible for developing channel partners and implementing brand building initiatives in the assigned the territory.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Sales Volumes and Revenue achievement
- Timely collections
- New customers added
- New channel partners added
- Performance of Channel partners
- Brand recall in territory
- Customer Service feedback
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement defined sales strategy for the territory.
- Ensure achievement of sales target for each Segment and Product in the assigned territory through regular follow up with all channel partners.
- Adhere to the Personal Journey Plan (PJP) and meet the daily set targets in terms of meetings with channel partners, customers, potential customers and influencers.
- Ensure prompt supply on time to channel partners and Direct fleets.
- Provide required information and advice on products and other details.
- Ensure regular relationship building with all Channel partners and key customers.
- Ensure prompt response to all customer queries and mails.
- Meet prospective channel partners and direct customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Prepare sales presentations / pitch to potential customers on product offerings.
- Recommendproducts to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Drive sales schemes, warranties etc. as per set norms.
- Implement sales policies on credit or contract terms, as per set norms / procedures.
- Keep abreast of all products and services and changes if any, to provide accurate information to customers/channel partners.
- Drive and assist channel partners for upgrading their category by enhancing their performance.
- Implement Direct fleet module to develop existing Direct fleet customers to increase share of CEAT products with the Direct fleet customer.
- Counsel and work with channel partners to reach out to their key customers with an intention to drive sales for channel partner and promotion of CEAT products.
- Train employees of channel partners and direct customers, to operate and maintain the product.
- Support and guide channel partners in developing capabilities of channel partner employees for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints timely, assist in settling disputes and resolving grievances for channel partners and customers.
- Conduct field inspections and CFA visits as part of the claim management process with adherence to company’s policies and processes.
- Field visits to channel partners/ direct customers to understand product performance and customer issues.
- Field visits to mechanic shops, garages etc. to understand product performance and customer issues.
- Support the RSM in resolving escalation from channel partners and customers.
Inventory Management and Logistics
- Coordination with the internal Logistics / CFA’s / Transportation for ensuring timely supply to customers / channel partners.
- Follow up with transporter to ensure timely dispatch and delivery of goods to Dealers and Direct fleets.
- Follow up with CFA / Commercial team to prepare invoice and ensure accuracy of details (Example - product specifications, quantity, payment terms and conditions etc.)
- Follow up with Direct fleet customers for payment and resolve their issues.
- Assist commercial department in the collection of accounts as needed.
- Escalate issues in payment, discrepancies and default in payment dates to RM.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales and provide timely market intelligence reports.
- Understanding competition presence by meeting Competitors’ channel partners and major fleets.
- Visit new markets to understand market potential and identify potential channel partners/ customers.
Brand Building Initiatives
- Implement the BTL plan and branding initiatives for the territory and provide support as required to Regional/national initiatives.
- Ensure that branding initiatives for channel partners and customers are implemented at site.
- Organize Truck meets to provide communication about the various product offerings from CEAT.
- Organize Hub meet for dealers to communicate about the various product offerings from CEAT and gather feedback.
- Organize Fleet activation meets on a monthly basis for the sizeable fleets.
- Organize Driver training programs to provide proper training to the drivers for optimum use and maintenance of CEAT products.
- Keep abreast of all product and services provided by the company.
- Keep abreast of new sales techniques and processes.
Education and Experience Required
Any Graduate / Any PG
Preferably with a PG degree or diploma in Sales or Marketing with relevant work experience
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Experience in wood cutting machinery is appreciated, however we do provide training for the freshers too. - Tamil Speaking employees are preferred but all are welcome. - Residents of Salem are pre [...]
Job Description Maintain and record master list of monthly journal entries Create recurring journal entry templates Ensure recurring entries are changed or terminated at appropriate trigger p [...]
HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION STAFF MANAGEMENT AND CO ORDNINATION REGISTERS MAINTENANCE REVENUE GENERATION Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month COVID-19 consider [...]
Position: Medical Coder Ct: HR DEVI - 8190882200 Job Description: Medical Coding is the process of converting Verbal Descriptions into numeric or alpha numeric by using ICD 10-CM, CPT && HCPCS. A [...]