KEC International Ltd
Territory Leader - Distribution
Territory Leader- Distribution
Sales - Replacement
Senior Regional Manager / Regional Manager
Key Purpose of the Job (Position Summary)
The position is responsible for secondary sales of distribution products in the allocated distribution geographies. The position is also responsible, for ensuring delivery of products to distributors and sub dealers and providing service to them through DSE coaching. The role holder is required to appoint distributors as per the business development and sub dealers to ensure maximum coverage in the designated geography.
The role holder also needs to implement BTL activities for increasing visibility and building perception of CEAT products.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Sales Volumes and Revenue achievement
- New distributors and sub dealers added
- Performance of distributors
- Brand recall in territory
- Timely Delivery of products
- Customer Service feedback
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for enhancing secondary sales of distribution products in the designated distribution geographies
- Hiring and coaching DSEs
- Establishing distribution process with distributors and sub dealers and ensure hygiene
- Plan visits as per CEAT PJP norms for himself and DSEs as per beat classification and ensure adherence to the same
- Implementation of distribution systems at distributors’ end and ensure regular usage
- Responsible for making market or work related reports
- Ensure regular relationship building with key distributors and sub distributors for the region.
- Conduct weekly review with DSEs and update the reviews on DMS software
- Conduct monthly planning and review exercises with the distributor and his sales force to maximize CEAT sales and coverage
- Partner with distributors by resolving their problems / challenges with respect to sales & marketing of CEAT products.
- Monitor distributor sales performance as per the defined journey plans and targets on a monthly basis
- Ensure prompt supply on time to channel partners
- Ensure prompt response to all customer related queries and mails
- Responsible for appointment of distributors as per the business requirement
- Support new distributors during their start-up period, including training, sales direction, and familiarization with CEAT processes and strategies.
- Identification of vacant geographies / markets to ensure coverage through sub dealers
- He has to ensure that distributors earn the desired ROI
- Responsible for ensuring proper service delivery through quick redressal of claims
- Conduct field inspections and CFA visits as part of the claim management process with adherence to companies policies and processes
- Field visits to Distributors, sub dealers, mechanic shops, garages etc to understand product performance and customer issues
- Support the RSM in resolving escalation from channel partners
- Follow up with CFA / Commercial team to prepare invoice and ensure accuracy of details (for example, product specifications, quantity, payment terms and conditions)
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales and provide timely market intelligence reports
- Understanding competition presence by meeting competitors’ channel partners
- Prepare sales presentations / pitch to potential distributors on product offerings from CEAT
Brand Building Initiatives
- Implement the BTL plan to increase visibility and to build perception of CEAT products
- Responsible for merchandizing
- Organize Distributor meets to communicate about the various product offerings from CEAT and gather feedback.
- Keep abreast of all product and services provided by the company.
- Keep abreast of new sales techniques and processes.
Education and Experience Required
Any Graduate / Any PG with relevant work experience
2-5 years , preferably FMCG/ Consumer durables industry
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job description * - Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing. - Understanding customer needs and requirements - Building the sales funnel. - Ensuring a [...]
Job Opening Details back to list Reference Code: AR1189 Job Title: D365 Azure Integration Category: Job Description: Consult on technical and functional requirements from customer Manage the fun [...]
- Liaison with Empanelled Dealer for timely collection of documents - Customer Engagement to ensure documentation requirements are properly closed - Close Coordination with the various lenders to [...]
- Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc) - Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effec [...]