Role: Application Platform Engineers (Google Anthos Ecosystem)
Duration: 12 months
- Hands on experience in either one of the following: OpenShift, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF/PKS), or similar platform.
- Incident Resolution and Troubleshooting on Kubernetes and Anthos Platform. Escalate to Google Support for major issues
- Make changes to Anthos environment based on Application requests.
- Continues improvement in automation for the platform.
- Follow DevOps methodology in rolling out upgrades and changes.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as code concepts (Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Willing to support critical workload on Google Anthos in agreed shift work.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategorySales Job Details We are seeki [...]
EDM Implementation Consulting Analyst-1 IHS Markit EDM provides Enterprise Data Management Solutions for Banks, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Insurance companies, Software companies and Treasury f [...]
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who are driven to make a difference. Bringing together leading innovation, unrivalled Contract Lifecycle Management expertise and a deep com [...]
As a member of our recruiting team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent. We’re passionate about disrupting the typical recruiting process in hopes to move faster. [...]