Zeno Health (Formerly Generico)
About Zeno Health
Zeno Health is dedicated to changing healthcare and medicine consumption in India. We are building India’s largest generics focused retail pharmacy business, with the aim of providing affordable healthcare to millions. Using a proprietary technology platform and combining it with industry leading retail operations, we are providing transparency, choice and bargaining power to the end consumers, empowering them to manage their health better, and significantly reduce their medical expenses. With a strong focus on generics, we pass on the benefits of efficiency to the consumers, making high quality medicines upto 80% lesser priced.
Founded by IIT Bombay alumni,
Zeno Health is already funded by leading VCs and has grown to 100+ stores across 2 geographies with an ambition to reach 4000+ stores in the next 3 years across multiple regions.
At Zeno Health, we provide you.
• Make a big impact our consumer life
• Opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
• We are a young, motivated, experienced team of top performers.
• Work with domain specialists, IITians & IIMs
• We’re always learning and pushing boundaries, for us that’s the first step to a fulfilling career.
• Collaborative work environment
• Open cubicle environment
• Potential to move to a Lead role as the team expands.
• The open environment to work on most complex problems in start-ups.
• For some leisure time we play Foosball & Carrom
Build, coach and develop a high performance cross functional team:
o Perspective: Zeno Health is a young organization with a young and energetic team.
Most of the leaders come with minimum exposure of navigating cross-functional
teams but have a solid purpose and intent.
o Expectation: To work closely with the founders and the leadership team in order to
coach them and build structures for creating a highly effective cross functional team
functioning which operates uni-directionally towards a common goal. Stay in control
of the anticipated organizational breakdowns by continuously staying in touch with
the org pulse.
Create a highly motivated and values driven work environment:
o Perspective: We at Zeno Health have a strong belief in purpose. We want to ensure
that every member at every level should have a strong reason to get out of the bed
every morning and a high sense of pride in the work that needs to be done to get
closer to the purpose.
o Expectation: Work deeply in creating a people centric culture. Create mechanisms
for people to have solid clarity on meaningfulness of work and processes to
continuously assess the health of organization and keep engagement levels super
high. Build processes and coach managers in thinking about growth prospects of
team. Put in place the right ways, policies, etc for every body to live and breathe the
value system of the organization.
Build a state-of-the art capability development program:
o Perspective: We are an insanely consumer & people centric organization. With the crazy growth plans which would practically add 100-200 people every month, we need to think out of the box w.r.t. our capability building programs at the frontline, managerial and leadership levels. Everyone should be able to step up their game for which we need to invest in up-skilling proactively.
o Expectation: Crafting strategies, building the team and leveraging innovative ways to identify skill gaps based on long term organization goals and people aspirations. To leverage innovative methodologies & technology in order to scale the capability building in a growing business environment. Create partnerships to accelerate sourcing of capability and have a roadmap to develop expert coaches in house.
Deliver the ongoing business objectives by creating scalable processes, policies & team:
o Perspective: As a growing start-up we need to build our hygiene systems as we scale the business and work on organization development in parallel.
o Expectation: Build and guide the team to set up the HR Ops processes, policies aligned with the pan-India business expansion plans. Set up the right talent acquisition mechanisms and channels in order to continuously deliver the team building goals of the business at frontline as well as corporate level.
Key Deliverables of the role
1. Create scalable HR org, systems & processes for enabling aggressive business expansion objectives – Compensation & Benefits, Health & Safety, Statutory compliance, Payroll management, recruitment planning, etc
2. Deliver state of the art capability programs to ‘build from within’ and drive high performance through capability
3. Create coaching culture in the organization across all managerial levels
4. Set up strong performance enabling systems
5. Coach the key leaders of the organization to create ‘one team’ culture and proactively work towards dissolving cultural breakdowns in the organization
6. Talent acquisition – Create a strong employer brand and talent acquisition engine for the company
7. Budget planning and control for HR function and people interventions
8. Lead OD initiatives to drive high performance culture across the organization
9. Collaborate externally to be on top of best practices and technology evolution which can be leveraged to deliver company objectives
1. Rich experience in people management & development
2. Proven track record of scaling people systems & processes
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Very strong communication skills
5. Strong knowledge of capability building, coaching, OD frameworks
6. Experience of 10+ years as a high performing people manager
7. Preferred experience: A combination of business operations and HR assignment
8. Preferred pedigree – B schools like XLRI, Symbiosis, Welingkar, etc
Location - Bhandup
Working days: 2nd &4th Saturday off
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Maxgen Technologies Pvt Ltd offer Software Development Internship in Pune .the candidate will get Live Project Internship. The internship offered in Core Java ,Advance Java ,Hib [...]
Job Description Experience 15 years and above Experience in corporate communications, journalism and media in area of financial markets preferred Strong relationships with English medianewspapers, ma [...]
Job Description 8 years of experience in Mainframe testing .Abend Analysis and Abend Resolution. Analyzing the requirements and preparing the design for new/existing changes. Coding and Unit testing. [...]
Job Description Informatica Developer : Job Responsibilities: End-to-End implementation and configuration of Informatica MDM hub & IDD. Informatica MDM design, configuration, Data mapping, Data valid [...]