Leading IT/Consulting MNC Specialist ( Content Marketing)-Bangalore
One of our client a leading IT consulting MNC and technology firm head quatered in US, Which define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses of our clients. Our clients choose us because we partner with them to share their risks and headaches on day to day operations. It is building an Revolutionize the Digitization and Rationalization of Complex Unstructured Data and Events, that are Critical to Client businesses as Fin-Tech disruption along with Partner.
We are looking for Specialist ( Content Marketing ) Bangalore location.
PFB the details
1) Client - IT & Consulting MNC
2) Location- Bangalore
Position- Specialist ( Content Marketing)
4) Experience - 3- 6 years. Content Marketing Analyst with proven experience of driving traffic, leads and revenue. You will contribute to the content strategy and give keyword recommendations. You will monitor web analytics, search performance and other similar metrics. You will also develop editorial calendars and keep pace with social media and online marketing trends.
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
Content Marketing Analyst
We're looking for a Content Marketing Analyst with proven experience of driving traffic, leads and revenue. You will contribute to the content strategy and give keyword recommendations. You will monitor web analytics, search performance and other similar metrics. You will also develop editorial calendars and keep pace with social media and online marketing trends.
- Create pre-set target-based amount of content resources each month to drive traffic, leads, revenue, subscribers, and awareness
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific
- Perform keyword research in coordination with company's business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Create, deliver and support marketing content and its distribution and monetization
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Work closely with the other team members, including design, content, communications, and publishing to meet organizational goals
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with website's SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance organization's goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
-3 - 6 years of experience in Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as other internal reporting methods
- Experience working with popular keyword and web administration tools (Search Console, Ahrefs etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- Passion for SEO and web content strategy and marketing
- Excellent language and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
If you have the content marketing, SEO and SEM skills required and are excited to come to work every day knowing you- re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation, we want to hear from you!
If the position interests you kindly share your cv
Manav- (phone hidden)
- Current ctc & notice period
- Any offer in hand
- Relevant experience in CONTENT MARKETING
-Open to work in bangalore
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the company: We, at Urban Company (earlier UrbanClap), are enabling commerce for home services. For more than five years, since starting the company, we have emerged as a clear market leader i [...]
Position Title Business development Manager- Cell Biology & Synthetic Biology SA Job Description - Qualification : Ph.D /Masters in the area of Cell Biology with field experience of 10 years in Tec [...]
- Acquire and onboard new SMB customers across all verticals in the assigned territory - Interact and develop relationships with the decision maker and other key stakeholders and influence them [...]
Business Catalyst Role Objective : - To create awareness, Influence and bring in customers/ volume, eventually building high customer density in the assigned area in the shortest possible time [...]