Hylite Galvanisers Private Limited
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business.
- Creates and executes the Company’s Business Strategy to achieve short and long-term goals set by the Board of Directors
- Responsible for proposing Annual and Quarterly Sales Plan and
- Budgets to the Board
- Accountable for incorporating Board inputs and executing the
- Sales Plan and Budgets as per Board approval.
- Integrates strategic interventions of Business development,
- Plant operations and financial performance to facilitate
- achievement of Corporate objectives
- Creates an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling
- the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Creates and implements a comprehensive business plan designed to achieve Sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and offer value propositions that generate profitable and trust- based business deals.
- Develops new business prospects and marketing strategies by studying economic trends, analysing competition and anticipating revenue opportunities.
- Ensures achievement of the overall Revenue and Profit targets of the Plant.
3. Plant operations
- Responsible for Production plans and Policy guidelines to meet the Business plans
- Responsible for utilization of machinery and inventory at optimal level while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards.
- Implements Plant Performance Tracking Systems which includes key performance indicators covering Production, Quality assurance, Manpower levels, Finance and Delivery.
- Ensures compliance with all health, safety, environmental and statutory requirements.
- Drives and sustains key initiatives that support Plant Strategic Goals.
- Responsible for the Plant’s financial performance and risk profile
- Ensures all regulatory and statutory obligations are met
- Monitors and controls the Operational Budget ensuring the optimum allocation and utilisation of financial and other resources within the budgetary framework.
- Responsible for maintaining optimal level of workforce (permanent/temporary/contract) based on business needs
- Ensures the Plant is staffed with well-trained, quality, and motivated manpower.
- Develop role-based Performance parameters which are periodically reviewed.
- Ensure compliance to Safety and Statutory norms
1) Strategic thinking
2) Entrepreneurial mindset
3) Drive results
4) Customer focus
5) Develops people
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - 1) Tele Marketing Executive - 2) Sales Executive Location : Khanda Colony, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai - Role : Tele Marketing Executive Profile: Timely calling on Leads, tak [...]
urgent vacancy Telecalling job profile- Telecalling,back office job location- kalyan,thane,Anderi,rabale,ghatkopar fresher and experience also apply meet sakshi urgent call [...]
Job Title: Diamond Grader Associate Department: Grading Shift Timing : 5:15 PM to 2:15 AM Job Role: Perform the summative evaluation of diamonds in accordance with the International D [...]
Automobile Brand Mahindra and Mahindra Motors Company hiring fresh exp.male and female candidates for his all India process Qualification- 0 to 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduation and Post graduatio [...]