- A bachelor's degree in administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Manufacturing Industry Sourcing experience is Preferred. Good in Sourcing / Hiring Good in Communication skills, analytical skills and influencing skills Excellent Excel skills [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities What you will do: - Consultative approach with high-value corporate acquisition. - Managing lead qualification and running remote demonstrations, l [...]
Job Description The Senior Systems Engineer - Automation Expert is part of a is part of a regional systems administration focused team, and will be responsible of designing, implementing, maintaining [...]
Job Description We're a fast growing startup specializing in automated training software and one of the very few product companies in the tricity region. We're building the world's first automated tr [...]