Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd
Objective: Lead all Digital Initiatives for the company, from ideation, to Development, and also ensure smooth running of the solutions. Help the company adopt & utilize the potential of digital technologies to drive business growth. Oversee digitization of cross-functional business processes through mobile applications, analytics tools, B2B platforms, frontline productivity tools, social media, etc
Title: Head - Digital Solutions Delivery
Work Location: Bangalore
1. Develop a digital strategy mission statement. Create an end-to-end strategy, & roadmap for the design & development of the company's digital journey.
Map Digital priorities and align them with HCCB strategic priorities
2. Identify key trends in the CPG industry & act as adviser to the team for relevant technology solutions available for business
3. Identify the business processes and problems / opportunities which can be impacted through digitization to improve top-line growth, reduce costs, improve service quality (to customers), and increase speed of operations and processes by reducing complexity of processes and tools
4. Design, develop and maintain analytics processes & platforms / tools to facilitate usage of enterprise-wide data for improving operational effectiveness
5. Lead the DevOps team to ensure timely / speedy execution of Digital Projects, and ensure a very high level of Solution Support and Service to the users
6. Identify, design and Implement Digital Projects, end-to-end. Leverage the Dev Ops team, as well as external partners to implement projects with least cost and fast timelines
- Prepare business cases & evaluate options to align management on digital investments
7. Support the adoption of new & innovative technologies across the business. Facilitate Change Mgt., training & adoption
8. Develop Digital Capabilities among his team’s Digital Solutions Team and DevOps Teams
9. Ensure 100% compliance to DevOps & IT / Security governance processes, & facilitate in automation of all Security, DevOps governance processes
10. Advanced Analytics: Design and execute an advanced analytics road-map, by building capabilities on Predictive and Prescriptive, as well as on AI/ML.
11. Collaborate with cross-functional LT, BSS Analytics, IT teams, and also with BIG / TCCC teams to identify, plan and align Advanced analytics roadmap and implementation and adoption plan.
12. Collaborate with functional LT to develop Analytics Use Cases & evaluate capabilities & technologies to expand the advanced analytics landscape
13. Continuously upgrade Advanced analytics understanding and capabilities; and incorporate innovative solutions to solve business problems and / or leverage opportunities.
Supervises: Team of National Managers
Direct Reports: 2
Geographical Scope: India
Reports To: Chief Information Officer
Internal Customers: All HCCB Functions
External Customers: Partners, Industry Forums, BIG Teams
Qualifications: B-Tech Degree + Master’s Degree (Preferred)
Experience: 15-20 years of experience. Experience in technology space with bias towards digital projects, in a business interfacing role. Extensive experience at developing analytics platforms and architecture, Predictive and prescriptive platforms, AI/ML projects, etc.
Must have experience in transformational projects management. Demonstrated Commercial acumen & experience in managing large teams / stakeholders is essential. Good understanding of the Technology stack, infra, & analytics platforms.
• Knowledge of Application Management
• Basic appreciation of Sales & SC business processes
• Understanding of advanced Analytics platforms
• Knowledge of online tools/web-based technology
• Understanding of how digital channels work
• Well versed in digital processes, technologies, and analytics
• Good understanding of DevOps processes, IT networks / HW knowledge, etc.
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
• Objective Analytical thinking
• Ability to Inspire Others
• Drive innovation
• Act Like Owner
• Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
• Develop self and others
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
*Notice Period : 0 to 60 Days *Experience : 4 to 6 yrs *Primary Skills : GT-Suite,3D CFD simulation using Star CCM+/TAITHERM is a merit. *Salary Range : 4LPA to 12LPA *Location : Bangalore -1D c [...]
Hi Dear Job Seeker!!! Greeting from Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Pvt. Ltd.. Grab the Opportunity to work with the Best Timeshare Company Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. Urgent Vacan [...]
Designation: BPO Voice Process Job Location: Ramamurthy Nagar , Bangalore Job Type: Permanent. Fresher & Experience Skills: Good Communication, Computer Knowledge Hindi & English Mandatory What's app [...]
Designation: Business development executive Job Location: Ramamurthynagar , Bangalore. Experience: Minimum 6 Months to 2 Years Job Type: Permanent Working Days: 6 Days Opening is only for Female Candi [...]