Designerrs Lab provides a safe learning space for designers across the world. We are trying to make design education accessible for everyone by providing learning experiences and training programs for User Experience and User Interface Design, Design Thinking, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Designing for Immersive Experience (VR, AR, XR), Voice UX, and other specializations.
Our learning pedagogy involves Hands-on activities, Live projects, Gamified teaching methods and curriculums designed by our learning experience design team under the guidance of experts from the industry such as Samsung, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Byjus, Thoughtworks and alumni from NIDs and IITs.
Our 20K + Community consists of students and professionals from various backgrounds such as Product Design, Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Business Management, HR, Sales, Retail who want to move to more creative career paths. With a vision to "Democratize Design Education", we are focused on creating the Next Million Designers and help them become better problem Research and analyze market trends and competitors.
- Deliver effective and creative social media planning and content.
- Monitor social media marketing campaigns.
- Use storytelling to effectively communicate your business vision and history with clients and clients.
- Partnership with communities, events, partners, colleges involved in the external mutually beneficial design
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and communicate the results to the management team.
- Manage paid advertising, influencer marketing, social media marketing strategy
- Review marketing budgets and ensure expense budgets deliver ROI with coordination of business development team
- Knowledge of storytelling.
- Understanding Marketing Tools for Social Media Planning and Creative Management
- Capable of creating creative campaigns, a marketing strategy, social media marketing, Google ad marketing, campaign optimization
- Communication, negotiation and budget skills.
- Active Presence on Social Media Platforms.
- UI and UX design comprehension (preferred)
- Understanding digital advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Creative thought capacity
- Flexible Work Hours
- Open Culture
- No Hierarchy
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Assistant Collection Manager Position - Fintech Company!! Mode: Permanent Position Work Location: Bellandhur, Bangalore Salary: 8.0LPA - 8.5LPA Must have worked in personal [...]
Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data Lead Software Development Engineer- Mesh and Geometry Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solv [...]
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization i [...]
Job Description Project Overview We are working on state of the art technologies in electrification topics like Electric vehicles, Range extender and Hybrid vehicles. - We are responsibl [...]