Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
- Join a manufacturing company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that supports learning & development
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is a fast-growing corporate and medical uniforms manufacturer in the region. A long-standing partner of Fortune 500 companies, they have a strong history of delivering cutting-edge technologies for manufacturing solutions and place a strong emphasis on high work ethics.
You will be responsible for :
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the Manufacturing industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to lead/support Global fuel emission projects in the areas of Pursuits & NPI as an engineering lead. Applicant needs to closely /directly work with end cus [...]
Job Description Executive - ( 210001I7 ) Description JD IR Executive / Analyst - Cyber Forensics and IR Be an integral part of the Investigations and Cyber Response Team in responding to ac [...]
Urgent Requirement For Staff Nurse At Deccan Location *Qua: GNM, BSC Nursing *Exp: 1Yr To 5 Yr ( In Gync) *Location: Deccan *Free Hostel *Maharashtra Registration Compulsory *Contact: Akshada HR: 8625 [...]
Job Description Assistant Manager - ( 210007QK ) Description Roles and responsibilities: A Level 3 Security Analyst is a subject matter expert responsible for managing threats, disseminating [...]