Concept PR India Ltd
Opening for Public Relations Executive (PR)
Our basic requirements are -
- Client Servicing/Manage client relationships
- Ideating plans/ strategies for the client.
- Preparing impact analysis sheet.
- Content Writing with drafting of press releases.
- Media management - Maintaining strong relationship with fashion magazines, business supplements, stylists and electronic media
JD for Account Executive: With minimum 6 months experience in a PR agency.
The AE serves as a primary client contact, handling the execution of the tactical and strategic elements for public relations campaigns. The AE reports directly to an Account Director and/or a Senior Account Executive.
The AE has a strong grasp of the tactical execution of a public relations campaign and continues to develop and refine strategic skills by working closely with Senior Account Executives and Account Directors to develop and implement a successful PR campaign. AEs should think and act more strategically and proactively.
- Develop a strong relationship with client contact(s); act as back-up to the Account Director and Senior Account Executives
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with key media members
- Identify, pitch and follow-up with editorial opportunities and new media opportunities
- Continually look to identify various client opportunities
- Write and place by-lined articles when appropriate
- Attend in-person press meetings with client, when appropriate
- Write press kit documents as well as news releases and pitch letters
- Develop press tour schedules, appointments; secure meetings at trade shows
- Develop tactical plans for clients, as needed
- Oversee monthly and quarterly PR reports
- Keep abreast of each client’s industry; competition and coverage
- Assist in managing Account Coordinators and interns as assigned
- Work with social media team when appropriate
- BMM/BMS/ Mass Comm
- At least 6 months of public relations agency experience
- Need people from Chennai location only.
Location - Chennai, India
#job opening; #job opportunity; #PR job; #pr job in Chennai; #pr Chennai
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Requirement: knowledge in Anatomy and Physiology Good communication and interpersonal skills Basic Computer Skills Desired Candidate Profile Required Candidate profile [...]
Job Description Chefs de partie, also known as station chefs or line cooks, oversee a specific section of a kitchen, which can include sauces, vegetables, or fish. Depending on the size of the kitche [...]
Job Description Role Summary: Accountable for SAP BI and HANA, development, maintenance, support, enhancement of existing solutions, SAP Data Services ETL, Hana Smart Data Integration. Technic [...]
Job Description - Maintaining organized and up-to-date documentation of onboarding and internal processes completed using Propertyware online software - Recording and updating details of prospect [...]