Social Media Executive/Associate
We’re looking for a passionate and innovative Social Media Executive / Associate who can manage and grow our Social Media channels for one of our biggest mobile games at Moonfrog Labs. This role will mainly be involved in handling Social Media channels and onboarding Social Media Influencers.
- Understand our target audience and competitors
- Prepare Social Media Calendar and execute it to increase engagement
- Identify and onboard social media influencers to collaborate with us
- Regularly engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community
- Coordinate with the product team in sharing players queries, feedback, and suggestions, understand the timeline for resolution of issues and correspond with players
- Identify and engage with VIPs, rewarding valuable players for spending time in the game/community
- Track and analyze results to identify optimization opportunities to increase conversion and new users
- Generate detailed weekly performance reports present to senior management
- Identify and report actionable insights to internal stakeholders, suggest recommendations, and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results
- Work closely with product managers, developers, artists, and support teams to reach a common goal.
- Stay current on industry trends including new game genres, customer support, and emerging technology
- 2+ years of handling Social Media Channels - Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
- Fluency in English with excellent writing skills & problem-solving abilities
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to think creatively
- Ability to resolve employee and customer concerns/issues
- Knowledge of customer support tools, analytics, and technology, including an understanding of different game versions
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Goal-Driven with high productivity
- Passion for games is a must
- Knowledge of graphic and video creation tools is a plus
- Short English Content writing experience
Why Work with Us?
At MoonFrog, you will not only be working alongside industry experts and the creators of some of our most popular games, but you’ll also find that work is fun! We continuously find ways to stay employee-friendly and keep up with changing needs of our workforce with inclusive and relevant policies.
- Work-Life Balance
- Health Benefits
- Wellness Initiatives
- COVID-19 Support
- Employee Development
- Employee Engagement
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for a Sr. Digital Marketing Executive to help us to drive visibility and ultimately a high-converting sales funnel by building right media mix. This role is responsible for developing a [...]
About created Blufig with the passion and zeal to create something spectacular. It is the answer to our hunger to express ourselves as marketers, designers, writers, and developers. - The Digital M [...]
Cre Club is redefining social commerce by building India's first social payment method which allows shoppers to pay by social media post at point of sale. We aim to harness the power of word of mouth [...]
Designation: Assistant Manager - Category/Product Marketing Job Location: Bangalore Department: Commercial About Syngene Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an [...]