What You’ll Be Doing
- Create and publish various management reports using tools like Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint, etc.
- Performing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly recurring reports for management
- Proofreading the reports for accuracy and completeness
- Providing management with various data analysis to assist in decision making.
- Trend analysis, charts and graphs
- Making recommendation to the management based on data analysis.
- Business analysis skills will be added advantage.
What We Are Looking For
Educational & Technical qualification:
- Any Bachelor's degree/B.E./B.Tech
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- MS Power BI, MS Power Automate, MS Forms & MS Flow
- MS Power Apps,
Sharepoint list, Row level access
- R Script, Python, Tableau and SQL knowledge will be added advantage.
Desired work experience:
- Minimum 2 years post qualification work experience as Data analyst / Data scientist at a reputed MNC, handling huge volumes of data.
- Other requisites:
- Strong communication skills
- Good in writing and speaking English.
- Team collaboration skills
- Working in a global environment
- Willingness to adopt to new technology.
What’s In It For You
At Converge an Arrow Company , we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- And more!
About Converge An Arrow Company
Converge, an Arrow company, is your full-service global supply chain partner and industry-leading electronic components distributor. We focus on helping to create component lifecycle and process management plans and guiding you through challenging market conditions, inventory and supply chain needs.
Our data-driven, customer-centric solutions are customized to fit an organization’s goals and future needs. Strategic plans are based on product data, proprietary market intelligence and over 35 years of technology experience.
Converge started out in 1980, as New England Circuit Sales, an independent broker of computer chips. Amazingly, that was one year before the invention of MS-DOS and the IBM-PC. The world has changed and so have we. Converge has evolved from an industry-leading electronics component distributor to a full-service, global supply chain partner.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Dexter Capital Dexter Capital Advisors is one of the leading technology/start-up focused investment bank that provides best-in-class advisory services to new age entrepreneurs. We have helped [...]
Job Description ROLE: Fundamental Field Analyst Designation Field Analyst Qualification Graduate/Post Graduation in Agriculture/Horticulture Agricultural Economics/Agronomy/Statistics/Economics [...]
Position : Business Analyst Team : Business Intelligence Location : New Delhi Job Description: We are looking for Business Analyst having 2-4 years having an expertise in Tableau development . Candida [...]
Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customize [...]