Gera Developments Pvt. Ltd.
Amongst the top 10 Great Mid-Size Companies in India for second consecutive year and are the only Developer in the top 10 Mid-Size Category. We are also amongst India’s Top Work Places in the Real Estate Industry, 2019.
Most Ethical Companies to Work for in Real Estate by World HRD Congress 2017, launched India's first ChildCentric® Homes, delivered the first housing project built by an all-women project team, introduced India's first 7-year warranty in real estate (also the first to introduce 5-year warranty way back in 2004).
Innovative, Transparent, Inclusive, Rewarding, Developing,
High growth environment is an integral part of the organization culture. If you feel you have the ability to challenge yourself and want to be ahead of the League then welcome to the world of OUTDOER’s
Seeking applications from dynamic individuals, who are CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS and are self starters for the role of Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts
Specifics of the role:
1. Ensuring that Contractors/ Suppliers Bills and other bills are checked properly and the same posted to the ERP/SAP system.
2. Verify statutory deductions are made properly & accounted correctly considering the various provisions of law from time to time and ensure payments gets processed on time as per SOPM.
3. Checking of Debit Notes for VAT & Taxes in coordination with concerned departments and monthly reporting to VP Finance.
4. Monthly Reconciliation of all contractor, vendors, debtors. Overall control on day to day accounting
5. Checking account heads, Narration, posting thereof. Timely Scrutiny and closure of Trial Balance, Financials, and closure of audit half yearly and yearly, closure of Books of Accounts in SAP after audit.
6. Tracking of all collections, receivables and new billing.
7. Daily payment tracking sheet. Doing the Bank reconciliation and ensuring that all bank entries are posted on time.
8. Passing and posting all audit entries, provisions required for audit/ monthly TB closure purpose.
9. Ensuring that GST is properly charged on all customer billing on monthly basis.
10. GST return filing and reconciliation.
11. Supporting Monthly MIS reports.
12. Preparing details required for Income tax and GST assessments
- Chartered Accountant with Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years' of Accounting & Audit experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Personality Dimensions –
1. Result Oriented
4. Multi-tasking with high levels of tenacity
5. Pro active & Self driven
If you love 'OUTDOING', this is the place to be!
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Responsibilities The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new [...]
Job Description Responsibilities Job Purpose: To Lead the DevOps and Infrastructure team. The Lead should continuously work with his team to streamline and automate existing processes and reduce a [...]
Data Engineer Country/Region: Pune/India Contract Type: Full time New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this re [...]
Job Description Job Title: Lead/Senior Lead – RPL COE Grade GB06A/B Location Pune Position Summary The position is responsible for managing, driving and supporting the PMO [...]