Central Square Foundation
Position: Project Lead/Project Manager - Government Projects
Founded in 2012, Central Square Foundation (CSF) is a non-profit philanthropic foundation working on the vision of ensuring quality school education for all children in India. We are driven by our mission to transform the school education system with a focus on improving learning outcomes of children, especially from low-income communities.
We believe that ensuring Universal, Early, Conceptual and Procedural Mastery of Foundational Skills is absolutely essential for the overall success of the education system. In order to achieve this, we partner with individuals and social impact organizations to bring innovative solutions in education,
as well as work with the government to drive systemic impact. We collaborate with the ecosystem to leverage knowledge, build evidence and create proven tools around critical issues such as early learning, EdTech, classroom instruction methods and governance.
We also support exceptional social entrepreneurs with powerful ideas, undertake application-oriented research, provide a platform for sharing of innovation, and collaborate with other stakeholders in the ecosystem to find policy solutions - all towards enabling sustained change in India’s educational system.
CSF’s team members bring a deep sense of commitment and passion towards our collective vision that every child deserves quality education. We strive for excellence in everything we do and collaborate to create an impact as we move closer to achieving our mission. We encourage an entrepreneurial outlook that evokes new and bold ideas along with taking smart risks. CSF provides a dynamic, learning and positive environment that is driven by our strong sense of values.
CSF is supporting multiple state governments to achieve learning outcomes. This involves the co-creation and implementation of comprehensive project plans, providing technical support to states in the areas of project planning, monitoring and reporting as they implement various outcome-focussed programs to improve their education systems. The project involves efficient management of multiple, ambiguous work-streams with tight deadlines, and consistent engagement with government officials at various levels of seniority.
Based out of New Delhi, the Project Manager/ Lead (PM/PL) will play an important role in ensuring the ambitious reform initiative is implemented in an efficient and effective manner. The PM/PL will be expected to adapt to ambiguous circumstances, effectively respond to government requests, and strengthen CSF’s strategic goal of improving foundational learning outcomes.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relations with key government officials and other relevant stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Working with multiple states to provide core technical and capacity building support provided to the states for program implementation
- Provide technical inputs on monitoring and reporting of key learning interventions and offer strategic capacity building support during implementation
- Monitor the preparation of learning programs as needed.
- Help the states develop the Terms of Reference for enhancing the state-wide MIS system
- Providing regular updates to CSF management on progress, insights, opportunities and areas for course correction
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Master’s degree in education / management / social sciences or equivalent
- 3 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates with experience in working on government consulting projects/ government technology implementation or digital transformation projects will be given preference.
- Fluency in Hindi and English is a mandatory requirement
- Proven track record of program implementation is crucial
- Open to travel regularly to project sites in remote locations
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Outcome-oriented and thrives in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to emerging situations and multitask efficiently
- Manage professional relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent management skills including attention to detail, ability to organise and present information and multitasking skills
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Climate Change: IORA has developed and implemented climate finance and policy solutions towards climate change mitigation and adaptation at national and sub-national levels. We have a [...]
Job Description Job summary The Red Hat Consulting team is looking for a Technical Project Manager with over 8 years of experience to join us in New Delhi, India. In this role, you will manage comple [...]
TERMS OF REFERENCE Published on 24 th September 2021 Organization United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) Project Sustainable Cities, Integrated Approach Pilot in Ind [...]
Technical Project Manager - Consulting Posting Location : Location IN-New Delhi Posting date 1 day ago(9/22/2021 9:54 AM) Job ID 89603 Workday ID R-015903 Job summary The Re [...]