- Counseling students on Jamboree's test prep and admissions products, converting leads into business enrolments.
- Handling enquiries/ walk-ins/ online/ telephonic.
- Daily Cold calls and follow up on the prospective leads.
- Responsible for sales and revenue generation of the center.
- Handling center admin responsibilities to support smooth center operations.
Desired candidate profile:
- Sales aggressive, self-starter, self- motivated.
- Prior experience in counseling/ sales is a MUST.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentable and a pleasing personality.
6 days working including Saturdays and Sundays. Timings- 10 am - 8 pm on the weekends and 11am - 8 pm on the weekends. Any one week day will be the week off day.
Perks and benefits: Performance-based incentives
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the role The Communications and Time Management (C+T) team powers email and collaboration products millions of users count on every day to connect, organize, and get things d [...]
- Project Role :Application Lead - Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact. - Management Level :9 - Work Exp [...]
Job Title Job Description NAV Oversight Job Location Bangalore About the Employer InfraHedge is an innovative specialist company focused that provides a managed account infras [...]
Purpose of the job: Improve the processes for the respective assets to improve key goals of improving the overall utilization, cost, service level metrics, and reliability and work with the product te [...]